Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@JohnCena Do you ever care that people think you can't wrestle?
His answer:no. They are entitled to think what they want.
Told you my boy Cena doesn't give a fuck the IWC

·
Registered
116 Posts
John cena is a disgrace to professional wrestling. I don't expect him to care about his wrestling ability because as long as the kids are buying his merchandise, he's going to continue doing what he does as sad and depressing as it is. If he really loved and respected the WWE as much as he says he does he would either learn how to wrestle and learn more than 5 moves, or leave altogether, do us a favour.

·
Registered
252 Posts
@JohnCena Do you ever care that people think you can't wrestle?
His answer:no. They are entitled to think what they want.
Told you my boy Cena doesn't give a fuck the IWC
Almost every post you make is about Cena, can you lay off it for a little bit please?

·
Registered
692 Posts
John cena is a disgrace to professional wrestling. I don't expect him to care about his wrestling ability because as long as the kids are buying his merchandise, he's going to continue doing what he does as sad and depressing as it is. If he really loved and respected the WWE as much as he says he does he would either learn how to wrestle and learn more than 5 moves, or leave altogether, do us a favour.
Yea let Cena leave the WWE for good. See how good things are with Punk carrying the show... since he is, your savior and all(his sig says CM PUNK IS OUR SAVIOUR! THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME)

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
That's one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yea let Cena leave the WWE for good. See how good things are with Punk carrying the show... since he is, your savior and all(his sig says CM PUNK IS OUR SAVIOUR! THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME)
A WWE led by Punk would be a 100x better WWE than one led by Cena, trust me. and yes, I'm sorry i appreciate real talent. I'm just getting really sick of the guy, its gone on way too long now. and this tweet angered me lol

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Why should he?

Haters gonna hate, you know the saying, so does he. At the end of the day Cena's a good dude and has made a shit load of money, more than we'll ever see in any of our lives probably, he has no reason to give a fuck about his haters, he's living his dream.

·
Registered
692 Posts
A WWE led by Punk would be a 100x better WWE than one led by Cena, trust me. and yes, I'm sorry i appreciate real talent. I'm just getting really sick of the guy, its gone on way too long now. and this tweet angered me lol
hey I like CM Punk wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than I do Cena, but the numbers dont lie. Without Cena, the company will die.

·
Registered
649 Posts
You do understand that this is a problem with Cena not the other way around. Most people take criticisms and try and get better. If he wanted to shut people up then he should try something. Yes Cena can put on a fantastic match with the right guy. He isn't someone who consistently puts on good matches. Call it being carried or call it being "on" when he wants, but the matches speak for themselves. He put on fantastic matches wiht Punk followed by a boring match with Del Rio. He put on great matches with Batista and Orton but bombed when he faced Miz.

I recall Cena saying he never wants to turn heel because he loves seeing kids with his shirts on and being their role models. Now, this is great and all, but why neglect the other half of the audience on purpose? Is it that he is not capable of being better? Has he hit his peak? Is he content with the money? Is it that he has reached the top so he sees no need to try something new? I dont know, because everything Cena says dodges what he likely truly feels. Safe route.

I am a person who respects Cena, but he needs to do something different now and then and stop ignoring his critics like there is no reason for them to complain. By different I dont mean a shitty dropkick (literally ugly) and a shitty gutwrench suplex which is more of a throw than a follow through. Try something that adds to the moveset.

There's an old saying that goes "Actions speak louder than words" and Cena is all talk

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey I like CM Punk wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than I do Cena, but the numbers dont lie. Without Cena, the company will die.
But that is exactly what annoys me. The WWE gave the banner to john cena of all people. he is now the face of the company. a guy who makes most people cringe when he wrestles and yet it is a WRESTLING COMPANY! i realise that he brings in all the kids, which is the target audience these days, but I'm just over the guy. and when i read things like this, that he has no desire of improving his in ring work and will just continue to impress the portion of fans that like him, it just gets to me.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
But that is exactly what annoys me. The WWE gave the banner to john cena of all people. he is now the face of the company. a guy who makes most people cringe when he wrestles and yet it is a WRESTLING COMPANY! i realise that he brings in all the kids, which is the target audience these days, but I'm just over the guy. and when i read things like this, that he has no desire of improving his in ring work and will just continue to impress the portion of fans that like him, it just gets to me.

Something makes me think your just mad cuz Punk ain't WWE Champion.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts