Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Raw, John Cena was busted open.. and Chairs were used quite alot. Would you say this is a sign of something different happening, as in WWE maybe dropping the PG rating soon or could it be actual accident blood?

I say this because they didn't make an attempt to clean Cena up.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I miss blood in wrestling. Cena bleeding tonight made it look like he went through war and that's neccessary in storylines like this.. IMO.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
he fucked it up.They couldn't screw up the finish and clean the blood while there was no match to continue.Don't get your hopes up

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,789 Posts
In any case, it allowed for a darker and rawer (no pun intended) ending to what was an otherwise lackluster angle all night long.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
he fucked it up.They couldn't screw up the finish and clean the blood while there was no match to continue.Don't get your hopes up
I agree. I think above all else, there's no way they would have ruined the finish of that show by cleaning him up. Moreso it would have made no sense to stop and clean him up while Nexus inevitably would have to brood around the ring and somehow not enter the ring and beat up Cena, while the guys clean him up. Past that, I think the blood really did make Cena look badass as the show ended.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Does anyone else think all the members of Nexus are really stiff with their punches etc? Its ace! All their attacks last night actually looked really good, plus Skip Sheffield's clothesline looks like it could actually take your head off.

Otunga's finish still makes me want to weep though. Pathetic, and he looks like he botches it every time!

·
Registered
730 Posts
On Raw, John Cena was busted open.. and Chairs were used quite alot. Would you say this is a sign of something different happening, as in WWE maybe dropping the PG rating soon or could it be actual accident blood?

I say this because they didn't make an attempt to clean Cena up.
Nope, it's just Vince trolling the IWC and laughing his ass off.

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
This.. the blood would have been a fuck up, and such a heated moment in the dying moments of the show, they arent going to send some dudes out their to clean it up.. it'd look fucking pathetic

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
LOL, it's like there is a new thread like this every week.

·
Registered
358 Posts
He bled the hard way, probably from Sheffield's clothesline or the splash. I'm not worried about any of the Nexus guys getting flak for it though, Cena'll take it in his stride.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
Cleaning up hardway blood after you spent 20 minutes of your show playing grabass with Florence Henderson would have just been Fingerpoke of Doom levels of stupidity.

I liked it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
At least the blood made it look like Cena actually went through something, opposed to the weekly bleeding from attitude era, this attack where he was actually busted open, it meant something, even if there wasnt that much blood.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i think he had trouble getting in the ring with the chair and got caught in the rope and hit himself in the face with the chairs leg. because he clearly dodged the almighty gm podium.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts