Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
John Cena Added To All Smackdown Tapings Post HIAC (CM Punk As Well)

http://www.wwe.com/events/all/all/all/all/all/3000/mi/page-3

not yet advertised but also CM Punk is supposedly expected to be added a few Smackdowns too during Survivor Series build (due to the European Tour)

reason for this because Cena & Punk (along with Del Rio, The Wyatts, Heyman, Ryback, Axel, etc.) are going to headline Smackdown House Shows meanwhile Orton, Bryan, & Big Show expected to headline the RAW house shows on the European Tour & After as well. Orton/Bryan/Big Show still advertised for all Smackdown (except 5th & 12th due to travel & working other house show)

EDIT: http://www.wwe.com/events/all/all/all/all/all/3000/mi/page-5

more Smackdowns added for Cena: (TLC Go Home Show and Few Smackdowns right after TLC)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Re: John Cena Added To All Smackdowns Post HIAC

Time to get those ratings back up.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: John Cena Added To All Smackdowns Post HIAC

Time to get those ratings back up.
more like give attendance for SD tapings & house shows a big boost. ratings always back & forth for SD so I doubt it matters who is on the show

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Holy shit, that's excellent.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Seems like they really stacked the deck for the Smackdown shows with Cena and Punk. As much as I like them I don't think Orton and Bryan can headline a show on their own.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
We need Mark Henry back on RAW for a ratings boost. Smackdown can have Cena.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Ever since Summerslam it seems as though they have been trying to make Smackdown feel more important, adding Cena and Punk will only help that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is pretty good for business hopefully it means cena has a minimal role on raw as well. I don't know what they are going to do with punk on smackdown though unless he's feuding with cena.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,748 Posts
What? Smackdown? Relevant? Never thought I'd see the day I could say that again.

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
I remember a big thread about people missing Cena, you wanted him?, well now you have him xD

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
This is good news for Smackdown. Say all you will about Cena, the fact is he's the WWE's biggest asset, him on the show should mean good things for the "B" brand.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Good we need something different on smackdown even if its Cena its definitly a positive for smackdown.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts