Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"WWE's Joey Styles spoiled the outcome of this week's NXT show on his official Twitter account. Styles wrote, "Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares?"

Obviously not pleased with the news, WWE followed up shortly after with an official "apology tweet." That one read, "WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable."
source: wrestlezone

now i dont see the big deal, they treat the show like its a big joke all the time and put it down anyway. but will this lead up to any sort of punishment for styles?

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
Ohh know, this will kill already bad ratings!

Styles is right though, who cares.
Ill watch still for Coles commentary though, best thing NXT has going for it.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lol it is pretty freaking unprofessional to do something like that, but yeah, who cares. no one in their right mind watches for the divas anyway, it's just to hear the trollings of Michael Cole and Joey Matthews.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
oh shit nxt was on tonight

·
Registered
361 Posts
I love NXT but anyone (who watches the show) with a brain knew Aksana was going. In saying that it's still a shitty move by Styles. He really comes off like an egotistical dick sometimes.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Haha what a jerk but he's cool :p

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Good job, Styles.Sucks that she is gone, but really...can we really...really care?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Anyone forget to watch NXT? Never fear, you can watch the replay on their web site.

http://nxt.wwe.com/

Don't worry about spoilers, the link for the video is right below where it says "WWE NXT: Aksana is eliminated from WWE NXT". By the time you find it, the video player should already be automatically streaming the elimination as well!

Idiots lol

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
That was really unprofessional. I wonder if someone backstage pissed him off; it just seems like a really random tweet to make.

I doubt he'll get in any trouble really, it's not like anyone cares about this show.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
what a dick, who the fuck is he anyway, i rather watch nxt than watch joey styles,

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
If anyone reads his twitter often he's usually saying a bunch of smark like stuff on there all the time. Probably a gimmick allowed by WWE, but he must have gone too far with that tweet.

good man imo

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Does he have kids? If so then one of them must've gotten on his account because that's a pretty outrageous thing to do even if it is just NXT.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts