Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
AEW does pander to SJW community. Khan himself doesn't have to be one.

Cortez endorsement, safe space sections, bans, forced divercity.

Right wing SJWs are still SJWs. Steven Crowder is a good example on how that works. As the Saudi Arabia goes, I dont event want to start this argument.

Wtf are safe space sections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
AEW does pander to SJW community. Khan himself doesn't have to be one.
Cortez endorsement, safe space sections, bans, forced divercity.

Right wing SJWs are still SJWs. Steven Crowder is a good example on how that works. As the Saudi Arabia goes, I dont event want to start this argument.
Cortez endorsed AEW?

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Maybe... I'm stupid... but uh, how exactly does he link denying intergender matches with same sex domestic partnerships? If I don't want to see man hit woman... I don't want to acknowledge man love man? Someone help me out.
He's saying two men or two women can be in a romatic relationship that gets violent as well so if Khan is against IG matches because it has a DV feel, than he should be against man vs man and women vs women matches as well or he's a bigot who doesn't accept same sex partnerships.

It was a big, desperate pretzel logic attempt because he took offense as his whole schtick is being a IG match sleazebag.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Wtf are safe space sections
They set up areas for autistic people who have sensory issues but still want to attend an event. This bothers some people because they are awful.

He's saying two men or two women can be in a romatic relationship that gets violent as well so if Khan is against IG matches because it has a DV feel, than he should be against man vs man and women vs women matches as well or he's a bigot who doesn't accept same sex partnerships.

It was a big, desperate pretzel logic attempt because he took offense as his whole schtick is being a IG match sleazebag.
This might be Post of the Year.

Cortez endorsed AEW?
She commended Cody for not being a racist piece of shit, basically.

The hell did this thread turn into?
There are some fucking awful people on the internet.

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,682 Posts

What the fuck? I legitimately can not grasp this. I'm outright perplexed.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
lol so he shits on aew owner and you all jump on him

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
Looks like he's just not happy that he wasn't signed with AEW despite somehow always being featured in BTE as that "famous dick wrestler", it was funny for some time but it grew old for me. If WWE did try to sign him, I doubt they'd let him use his sleazy character there without being watered down or even replace by a different gimmick. :lmao

I kind of think Joey was drunk when he made that tweet or maybe that's just me. :lmao

61 - 74 of 74 Posts