Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The nerve of this pseudo-virtue signaling piece of shit to try and assume Tony isn't inclusive of everybody because he is not a fan of intergender wrestling and feels that it's not an avenue to dive into with standards and practices not going to approve it. Disregard all biology and a sense of realism, I'm sure.

I'm so glad Tony didn't give this dude an offer and I'm glad WWE didn't, either. He's a leech and a phony. Fuck him.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Joey Ryan's work is cheap. Affiliating with him will be bad business. I say no to inrergender matches unless it is between a female who has massive size and agile vs a <150lb guy with no legitimacy.

It does a disservice to the intelligence of your audience. Keep that shit in bingo halls. Women interfering in matches and getting an occasional comeuppance and men occasionally getting low blowed or slapped is fine in my book. Beyond that keep the interaction verbal.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Terrible look for a terrible wrestler, hes still mad his chick ditched him because he is a forever never-was. and he was featured in LU where sexy star kicked ass and got her ass kicked weekly by dudes, so what does that make him?

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Intergender matches are cool and all, and I thought LU did them well, but I can live without them because I don't think TNT would like them too much lol.
I agree, big picture wise he doesn't get it though, but lets get down to the nitty gritty. Its just more fake outrage stuff. This kind of demeanor is just toxic all around. We are about to get in the territory here pretty soon where a certain audience of individuals will get argumentative about someone saying the sky is blue, and the tweet screams scorn as well...because maybe he didnt get signed?

Joey Ryans bandwagon in the near future:

hope he enjoys half filling bingo halls for the rest of his days.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
I fully support IG matches as long as the matchup is believable.

Joey sounds like an idiot here and AEW is better off without that dick flipping hack in their company.
Right, his point really doesn't make any sense when we get down to it, its just a scornful but pitifully designed dig designed to derail, but will ultimately fail. Not a good look at all. Willing to bet the twitter verse turned on him too.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
I always thought he was mediocre at best in the ring and glad that none of the of the important piece of shit in their companies.
Yeah...its a shame their fucking number 1 contender had to do business with him and job to DICK DRUIDS at All in for a pretty large audience. I bet they really regret that in hindsight.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I always thought he was mediocre at best in the ring and glad that none of the of the important piece of shit in their companies.
He's the lifelong indie wrestler, his whole gimmick will never get over on national TV and he's destined to work in front of hundred people. Nothing wrong with that, he reminds me of Orange Cassidy and Session Moth (I know she had a NXt UK try out, but her gimmick is gone if she signs up) just someone who act works for a indie crowd but won't be touched by a major company. But they make a decent living on the indies.

I never understood the comedy with him, and he definitely seems like someone who stab you in the back to get himself over.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL @ Joey Ryan doing a farewell tour earlier in the year thinking he was going to be signing with AEW (WWE would never touch that gimmick) and Tony likely was the one that put the stop on that to where he had to backtrack and say "he returned to the indies because he loves it".

:maury Get fucked, you sexual predator.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts