Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this was pretty amusing...So apparently both Enzo and Joey Janela were at a Blink-182 concert.. according to what I read Joey Janela noticed Enzo Amore and went up to him and introduced himself and said hello and apparently Enzo didn't know who he was and it resulted in a scuffle fight of fists, you guys can check out the link below or their Twitter lmao...Pretty immature stuff yet amusing.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/report-enzo-amore-joey-janela-involved-in-a-fist-fight

Also...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvYPVeHcKI/?igshid=tltr9r9gr9fv

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
I said awhile ago that AEW should sign Enzo because he can talk, and I got attacked by people saying he can't 'work.' Now when AEW signs him I look forward to seeing everyone here flip flop their opinion because lord knows if a Tye Dillinger mega push is acceptable then people will lose their shit when one of the best mic workers in the industry is brought in.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,372 Posts
Urgh no thanks. The guy is a nightmare backstage. Unless he has learned how to not be a moron signing him is dumb. If they insist on signing him and have him be a manager. Don't have him get in the ring he can't wrestle even to a pass able level. Use him to his strengths as a douchebag heel manager. Also both sounds like morons if this isn't a work

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I don't want Enzo anywhere near AEW and I sincerely doubt they would sign him when they want a tight knit group. The one worrying thing is that it was blink 182 that Kenny was talking about having perform at that AEW show, wasn't it? Don't believe much in coincidences. Sigh

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
If I never heard the name Enzo Amore again, I'd be totally fine with that.

·
Premium Member
43,878 Posts
The sad thing is that if Enzo had half a brain and carried himself at least somewhat professionally, he'd be quite the attraction for any wrestling company. I mean he's got the over the top personality that can attract people and if put in the right situation, can be made to provide something.

But he is such a blithering idiot, that he constantly gets in his own way. That's why I don't want AEW or anyone else to sign him. You'll just be picking up a massive headache.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wait, Joey lost?!?! :lmao. So much awesomeness the universe has given us!

If this is a work then two people actively plan to meet up... at a fucking blink 182 concert?! Like what?! Pretty asshole move if they planned to disrupt the show for everyone else.

Scenario two is even more fantastic. Which would be that Joey and enzo both are just randomly at the same blink 182 show?! Like...WHAT?! This is so random!

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
So it wasn't even a fight - Joey went to introduce himself and Enzo squared up on him so Joey left. All this means is Enzo is a goof and his comments about CM Punk means he'll never work in AEW. Also having to brag about your training partner - my dad is tougher than your dad cringeworthy shit from supposed witty Enzo.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts