Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ignoring the screwy finish the match between Joe and Jarret was fantastic in my opinion. I only just got around to watching it cause I missed it when watching the ppv due to my computer dieing but upon watching I really enjoyed it. i HATE the MMA gimmick that Jeffs doing as it makes TNA look dumb as hell but the match was actually wrestled fantasticaly. If Joe had won it would have been seen as one of the best of the year and maybe more. Joes best performance (apart from his impact match with RVD) for a long long time and Jarretts to. Lots of great moves hit by both guys, the submission work and holds and mat work was as good as it gets.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Ignoring the screwy finish the match between Joe and Jarret was fantastic in my opinion. I only just got around to watching it cause I missed it when watching the ppv due to my computer dieing but upon watching I really enjoyed it. i HATE the MMA gimmick that Jeffs doing as it makes TNA look dumb as hell but the match was actually wrestled fantasticaly. If Joe had won it would have been seen as one of the best of the year and maybe more. Joes best performance (apart from his impact match with RVD) for a long long time and Jarretts to. Lots of great moves hit by both guys, the submission work and holds and mat work was as good as it gets.
I agree.

I don't think Joe had signed his contract at the time so there's really no way he could have went over in that match.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Jeff Jarrett has always been one of the best workers in the ring. He's probably my favorite over 40 guy in TNA.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Jarrett and Joe are both good wrestlers imo, but I really didn't enjoy the match they put on at Final Resolution. I liked some parts of it, but Joe can do so much better.

With Joe's contract up and him out of storylines for the time being, they needed Jarrett to put him away and advance Angle/Jarrett. Gunner/Murphy (although I hate interference in matches) should have knocked Joe out then Jarrett puts on the ankle lock for the victory.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Was much better than I initially expected but the ending did tarnish it somewhat.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Yeah, it was great tech fest, but the ending hurt it a little bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts