Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was totally bogus as Nattie totally got the jobber entrance as well. Ugh.

Nattie is looking more and more like Beth's lackey.

At least Nattie got to make Kelly Kelly cry after the match.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
By now it's quite obvious that Vince isn't ready to make Kelly Kelly look vulnerable. Beth/Natalya should be dominant and wreck havoc on the roster, but Kelly Kelly is too protected for that to happen. It was horrible booking.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
By now it's quite obvious that Vince isn't ready to make Kelly Kelly look vulnerable. Beth/Natalya should be dominant and wreck havoc on the roster, but Kelly Kelly is too protected for that to happen. It was horrible booking.
i no but she's over as a face it's been a long time since the divas have had an over face i can't blame them for protecting her

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
From a kayfabe point kelly is the champ albeit a crap one but the thing is she has to go into the ppv looking strong. Nat should of won the match but think of it like this kelly won with a roll up so it was lucky

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I'm to the point that I don't give a shit about this storyline anymore. All I've watched for 3 months is the two strongest, most talented Divas on the roster job to a weak, pathetic, anorexic Barbie doll.

The Divas of Doom lost their credibility at Night of Champions, and whatever dignity their team has left depends on what happens this Sunday. If Beth Pheniox walks out of Hell in a Cell as the Divas Champion, the angle will be revived.

But if Beth loses, it's over. Done. The End. Bye bye Divas of Doom.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Natalya isn't a jobber nor is she jobbing. Natalya as well as Beth are losing to make a point, in which to get Kelly more over as not just a pretty face but as a wrestler (ha ha ironic). By saying Natalya is a lackey, I do see it a bit. It reminds me of Lay-Cool. McCool was the leader and was the center focus while Layla was booked as the lackey. It's a similar situation right now. Beth is the main focus while Natalya is the side attraction. I'm sure Natalya will get her time but as for now, it's all about Beth.

IMO, jobbers are used as stepping stones for wins and that's their only purpose. Jillian was a jobber, Rosa is a jobber, Molly Holly was a jobber during the end of her career, Natalya isn't jobbing, not just yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Shes simply taking the back seat in this feud. A few tag and singles matches to keep the rivalry ongoing. Fans have to remember Karma getting pregnant threw the writers in a loop.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm to the point that I don't give a shit about this storyline anymore. All I've watched for 3 months is the two strongest, most talented Divas on the roster job to a weak, pathetic, anorexic Barbie doll.

The Divas of Doom lost their credibility at Night of Champions, and whatever dignity their team has left depends on what happens this Sunday. If Beth Pheniox walks out of Hell in a Cell as the Divas Champion, the angle will be revived.

But if Beth loses, it's over. Done. The End. Bye bye Divas of Doom.
I agree. D.O.D lost a lot of momentum at NOC and they barely made up for any of it afterwards. They are trying to build Kelly up and neglecting the very same heels that is "suppose" to dominate. I'm with you because if they fail to put D.O.D over this Sunday, I'm washing my hands and I'm done. It's getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mean, she didn't get an entrance and the match was basically a squash with a clean finish.

I know she's not a jobber but she got jobbed out on Smackdown tonight. Period.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
i no but she's over as a face it's been a long time since the divas have had an over face i can't blame them for protecting her
People act like Kelly is uber-over. She isn't. She gets a quick pop when she enters and it quickly dies down. And it hasn't been that long of a time since there has been an over face diva. Melina was released this summer and was out-popping Kelly even as a heel. The issue is that Kelly is now the ONLY remotely over face, which leads to her being protected.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I wouldn't worry much about the "jobbing". It was a fluke roll up and the aftermath of it pretty much rendered that victory as worthless and the only thing everyone remembers from Smackdown this week is that bitch crying.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wouldn't worry much about the "jobbing". It was a fluke roll up and the aftermath of it pretty much rendered that victory as worthless and the only thing everyone remembers from Smackdown this week is that bitch crying.
I agree this should be considered a fluke win by KK because of how quickly she beat Nattie with that roll-up.

But why is a move that is usually reserved for fluke wins and surprise wins being used as KK's finisher?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Natalya should be the lackey. Beth is far more entertaining. If it was just pure wrestling ability, then Natalya should be on top. But that's not how it is in WWE.

And it was a great rollup from Kelly. She's a master at those. I wonder if that will be her finisher on WWE 12'.

·
Riddle me this...
423 Posts
She'd want to be good at it, she does it enough.

Last time I saw Kelly Kelly in person (which was before LayCool broke up) she got a huge pop, but it didn't last. I have to wonder if any sustained cheering is canned, because I've just never seen her get that much pop. Of course, I missed seeing her this year so things might have changed.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Aside from her wrestling, she is very annoying. Constantly glancing to her side mid way through talking looking for Beths approval. She makes herself look like Beths "Lacky". She isn't believable.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Loosing to Kelly in just over a minute is pretty embarassing tbh. Apparently though, according to the WWE a rollup loss is supposed to protect you from looking weak...it doesnt make you look stupid at all. :side:

I'm hopeful that Beth wins the title on Sunday and has a monster reign with Nattie playing kind of second fiddle for a while but then one turning on the other, turning face and giving them a really great Wrestlemania title match build, it's most likely a bit too much to ask especially as long term booking isn't exactly the WWEs strong suit but still. It's the best feud/match they could put on for Wrestlemania if Kongs still out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts