1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
very good banners. Ill make a thread tonight with my 10 or so stuff

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey Jerrylynn420 ur pm box is full so it wouldnt let me send you so ill post my request right here if you dont midn:

hey jl. i was wandering if sometime u can make me a banner to put at the top of my ezboard. Something awesome by u of course and maybe that goes well with the layout colors. Some wwe superstars in there or somthing. Not too small maybe a mediam or big sized banner in width times hight. You can AIM me for details or whatever if u want.. the link to the board is

http://pub77.ezboard.com/bxtremevelocity746 or u can get there by remembering x-v.vze.com

keep in mind the banner will go at the top of the board so make it say Xtreme Velocity or something. Would also be cool if i could use the banner to advertise the site ya know?

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks lots dude. Its not dead it just opened 3 days ago and i just finished up. I made buttons and avatars so im about ready to go on an advertising tour. Hmm.. looks like i almost have 50 posts so i can make avatars at we now.. :-D

·
Registered
76 Posts
+alright bg
+good text looks like the GTA font
+good line thingys comming from the square pics
+good color scheme idea
-shelton and whats-his-face look terrible because u made their heads cut off the banner
-square pics spaced out too much
= 8.2 very nice

1 - 20 of 27 Posts