Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He needs to have at least 3 months with the belt . The last 3 champions have been transitional champions, Jinder has to buck that trend and bring direction and consistency to the SD main event. They should stop SashaBanksandCharlotte'ing the title around and instead build up one guy's reign. Cement Jinder as a top heel and make the next champion's title win feel bigger.
Putting the title on Zayn or Nakamura or whoever at MITB would actually be worse for the title and the show than Jinder winning it but people still want them to win for some reason. I don't get it tbh.

Apologies if there's already a thread on this.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
As if Jinder the Jobber is ever main-eventing Summerslam..

:tripsscust

Tonight-uhh, he will have his little Punjabi celebration-uhh.

And then whoever interrupts it, will beat his ass for the title on the next PPV.

:trips2

·
Registered
24,907 Posts
Yes he needs a lengthy run this could be big if Nak, Sami, or Styles take the title off of him. Even a face Owens or Rusev

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Doesn't 4th of July land on Smackdown this year? He'll lose it then to Cena because'Merica!

I would have him it drop it to AJ ASAP.

·
Registered
880 Posts
He needs to have at least 3 months with the belt . The last 3 champions have been transitional champions, Jinder has to buck that trend and bring direction and consistency to the SD main event. They should stop SashaBanksandCharlotte'ing the title around and instead build up one guy's reign. Cement Jinder as a top heel and make the next champion's title win feel bigger.
Putting the title on Zayn or Nakamura or whoever at MITB would actually be worse for the title and the show than Jinder winning it but people still want them to win for some reason. I don't get it tbh.

He'll hold it until Rusev wins Money In The Bank and takes it from him after a match.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Doesn't 4th of July land on Smackdown this year? He'll lose it then to Cena because'Merica!

I would have him it drop it to AJ ASAP.
Yep, that's what I've been saying since Sunday. Cena is advertised for the 4th of July show, and I expect him to face Nak as the champion at Summerslam.

It's a clever way to have him break Flair's record without much complaints. People will be so happy that the title is off Mahal.

·
Registered
11,139 Posts

3 months being considered a "lengthy" reign is terrible. It should be at least 6 mos. to be considered lengthy.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yep, that's what I've been saying since Sunday. Cena is advertised for the 4th of July show, and I expect him to face Nak as the champion at Summerslam.

It's a clever way to have him break Flair's record without much complaints. People will be so happy that the title is off Mahal.
They really can't do that because July 4 shows usually get terrible ratings IIRC. I'd also think that they wouldn't want to waste Cena's record breaker on Smackdown against Jinder.
Interesting idea though, does sound like something they'd do.

3 months being considered a "lengthy" reign is terrible. It should be at least 6 mos. to be considered lengthy.
Just testing the waters and I said at least :shrug
In this hot potato era 3 months probably is lengthy anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts