Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearly the guy has been juicing hard since he left WWE, returned with a freshly roided body and serious steroid bacne

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Re: Jinder Mahal Steroids

Got any evidence? Guess not.

While you are speculating though, you should probably mention all the others that are seemingly on steroids. Cena, Neville, Big E, Strowman, etc.

Then you have the guys who are confirmed to not be tested, like HHH and The Rock.

Then you have the guys who ACTUALLY failed drug tests, like Lesnar and Reigns.

But no...lets just talk about Jinder.

·
Registered
588 Posts

Any proof to support your claims?

·
Registered
741 Posts

I don't see any signs of steroid abuse. And what the hell does it matter even if he did use steroids? Chris Masters, Lex Luger, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Dynamite Kid, Edge, Kurt Angle, Ultimate Warrior, The British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, The Road Warriors, The Hurricane and Rick Rude used steroids. Kurt Angle is back, so why the hell are you not making threads on how he used steroids?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

First, it doesn't matter the tiniest bit until WWE tests him and finds something.

Second, the fact that someone has muscles doesn't automatically mean they are on roids - and yes, I'm aware of the alleged "signs" of roid use that he seems to have. Still not really proof though.

Third, I give zero fucks about wrestlers using steroids. This is not a real sport. They give no advantage other than Vince getting a massive boner for anyone with bulging muscles. In a product that is scripted and choreographed to within an inch of it's life, and is supposed to be about how entertaining you are as a "Superstar", the use of steriods has absolutely no bearing.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts

Any proof to support your claims?
Back acne? Bitch tits? Extremely thin veiny skin and absurd gains in a short amount of time?

Come on guys. JINDER. IS. JUICING. If you think he's not head to google and learn a thing or two. We need to stop this alternative facts horse shit and all come to the same place. He's using, or has used very recently. The question becomes are you ok with that or not?

(Oh please. All of these giant neon signs saying ROID FREAK and there's "still not really proof." Give me a fucking break)

·
Registered
240 Posts

Taking steroids in WWE is admirable. It's another risk you are willing to take. I remember i've listened to a podcast where some guy got questioned what were the side effects of HGH. His answer was "If you are juicing HGH, so you can ride a Bentley, the side effects should be the least of your concerns." Same with Jinder. Jinder is no different than Hogan, Savage, Batista.. It's just the hipocrisy of 2017.

He's taking steroids, big fucking deal, every top star did. Shut the fuck up, already.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

Back acne? Bitch tits? Extremely thin veiny skin and absurd gains in a short amount of time?

Come on guys. JINDER. IS. JUICING. If you think he's not head to google and learn a thing or two. We need to stop this alternative facts horse shit and all come to the same place. He's using, or has used very recently. The question becomes are you ok with that or not?

(Oh please. All of these giant neon signs saying ROID FREAK and there's "still not really proof." Give me a fucking break)
Your definition of proof is "I look at his body on TV and see 3 possible results of steroid use".
My definition of proof would be "Failed drug test".

And to answer your last question, yes. I'm fine with wrestlers taking steroids.
I'm kinda confused as to why other people aren't.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts

Your definition of proof is "I look at his body on TV and see 3 possible results of steroid use".
My definition of proof would be "Failed drug test".

And to answer your last question, yes. I'm fine with wrestlers taking steroids.
I'm kinda confused as to why other people aren't.
Oh for fucks sake. Have you ever stepped into a gym in your life? I'm being serious, do you actually know about lifting and steroids or are you just bullshitting me here, because you must be. Packing on muscle is very very hard to do. Maybe, MAYBE if Jinder has incredible genetics maybe he looks the way he does. But with gross crazy backne and very obvious gyno? Come the fuck on. There's no discussion to be had here. As for the wellness policy? It's a fucking joke. Brock was on the wellness policy until USADA, a real drug testing organization working with the UFC, saw through Lesnar's probably very expensive fancy masking agents and fined his ass. Which means he was juicing during his time at WWE before the Mark Hunt fight. Suddenly after that moment very conveniently the line became "well we don't test part timers." Oh, is that a fact WWE? Why not exactly? Why exempt them? Remember Ryback? Admitted to roid use. The WWE wellness policy is a complete joke, as Brock was obviously skating through it with masking agents, which is just assuming that he was tested at all. For all you know Jinder isn't being tested and it's being thrown under the rug. Why not? Vince isn't an impartial third party like USADA. Vince does what he wants, and the entire Wellness Program is for PR purposes because Benoit pulled a double murder suicide. It's the ONLY reason the policy exists, liability when Vince feels he needs it. But now money is to be made in India!

As for WHY this matters, because it's cheating. Because guys like Cesaro or Balor bust their ASSES every day of their lives living on the road, working out to get a really nice fit, NATURAL body. Then Jinder isn't good enough to get Vince's attention the natural way so he cheats and suddenly the world is his because of his gross roid body. It's fucking bullshit. Cheaters shouldn't get ahead. "I don't care if he cheats" is such a horrible shitty outlook to have on life.

·
Registered
741 Posts

Two years? Not a very short time. Superficial veins are not a symptom of steroid abuse.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts

As for WHY this matters, because it's cheating. Because guys like Cesaro or Balor bust their ASSES every day of their lives living on the road, working out to get a really nice fit, NATURAL body. Then Jinder isn't good enough to get Vince's attention the natural way so he cheats and suddenly the world is his because of his gross roid body. It's fucking bullshit. Cheaters shouldn't get ahead. "I don't care if he cheats" is such a horrible shitty outlook to have on life.

How naive can you be...

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
Two years? Not a very short time. Superficial veins are not a symptom of steroid abuse.
Vascular thin skin, back acne, and gyno all are. All three together?

How naive can you be...
He doesn't have any of the major symptoms, he's well within natty size and he's been that size for years and years now. What's suspicious about Cesaro? Dude's just a beast.

·
Registered
741 Posts

Vascular thin skin, back acne, and gyno all are. All three together?
Vascular thin skin is not even a medical condition. Superficial veins are not a symptom of sterioid abuse and steroids are not the only cause of gyno. Back acne can be caused by stress, genetics, diet, medication, AM, sweat and hormones. 7 different common causes.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Reactions: PirateMonkE
1 - 20 of 224 Posts