Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After listening to the guy cut promos for the past several weeks I'm quite impressed. He has intensity and very believable delivery. His facial expressions are on point. I believe in the words he,s saying and he doesnt feel as scripted as the other guys. Not exactly the best in wwe but ive heard quite many knock his mic skills and I completly disagree. Guy is well above average when it comes to his talking.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Another Jinder thread.

For the question:
What can you imagine from someone written his promos by the greatest heel in the business who is called Vince McMahon?

That is what Jinder said that Vince himself is the one who write his promos.

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts
Good posters appreciate Jinder. He definitely isn't underrated among us. But the bad ones man. They definitely underrate him. He's better than their beloved Triple H-ugggggh.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
His promos are well done. His facial expressions are great, and he riles up the crowd into anger like no one else on either roster aside from maybe Roman.

The sad thing is that a lot of people hate on him simply because he was a jobber. If he debuted last month with this gimmick and was getting this heat this quickly, people would see him in a whole new light. To me he is a better version of Sheamus and Del Rio when they were initially getting their first main event pushes.

·
Registered
880 Posts
After listening to the guy cut promos for the past several weeks I'm quite impressed. He has intensity and very believable delivery. His facial expressions are on point. I believe in the words he,s saying and he doesnt feel as scripted as the other guys. Not exactly the best in wwe but ive heard quite many knock his mic skills and I completly disagree. Guy is well above average when it comes to his talking.
I have to agree. The problem is that his detractors can't get past his jobbing days; his 3MB days and stuff like that.

Jinder is the reason why a lot of the top guys, and guys trying to get to the top, are notorious, as evidence from shoot interviews by former wrestlers, for refusing to do any favors like putting certain wrestlers over, especially putting someone over cleanly. Being accused of politicking and stuff like that. Even early in their careers.

It doesn't matter how well he does on the mic, how his in ring performances improved, and how impressive he looks. A lot of people will always look at him as 'Jobber Jinder.' And it's a sad thing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

his promos are awful and all exactly the same "I hate American, you hate me, now here's some shit in badly spoken Punjabi"

they've been even worse than usual lately as well as he clearly has laryngitis as well.

just stop pretending this guy is good, he isn't, at all.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
He's never cut a good promo in his life. Literally not a single one.
I tried to listen to him on SmackDown, I couldn't do it, it was painful. I'd even take Roman over this geek. Perhaps this was Vince's master plan, push Jinder so hard no one is bothered by Reigns anymore. I would not be the least bit surprised.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Im waiting for the "Jinder dresses like a champion" or a "I wonder how well Jinder kisses" threads. Give me a break, the guy is nothing special, but some of you seem to just wanna grab onto anyone different thats pushed.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Im waiting for the "Jinder dresses like a champion" or a "I wonder how well Jinder kisses" threads. Give me a break, the guy is nothing special, but some of you seem to just wanna grab onto anyone different thats pushed.
....and the flipside some people come here just to btch, moan, and complain about any and everyone.

Where do you think you fall on this spectrum?

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
....and the flipside some people come here just to btch, moan, and complain about any and everyone.

Where do you think you fall on this spectrum?
The sane side. And who wouldnt complain with the 10,000 Jinder threads when 3 months ago there wasn't one. And as long as there are these threads I will continue to come in and try to rightfully point things out for you. YW

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA seeing all the Jinder hate makes me super happy :lmao :lmao

May the Maharaja reign long.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Jinder's the epitome of been there done that. He's literally just another anti American villain we've seen a billion times now, at best he's a poor man's Muhammad Hassan, at worst he's even less interesting than Khali, at least HE stands out somewhat due to his size!

As for his promo last night, it sounded weird to say the least, he talked like he had a frog in his throat or something, and again regardless of whomever actually writes his shit, it's not helping his case as a talker whatsoever.

As for anyone responding to this thread that still can't figure out that this whole Jinder bandwagon is all just one big trollfest...welp, you've been baited yet again. Congrats!

·
Registered
210 Posts
First of all, the people moaning about his 'anti-America foreigner' character need to realise he didn't want to go down this route, it was Vince's decision. So you can't blame him for that. Also he's getting legit heel heat, in 2017 very few can pull that off. There's big name faces who hardly get a reaction when pandering to the crowd and Jinder gets called out for his promos lol. He's growing into his character and he'll improve, give the guy a chance

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
You can't be serious? That promo last night was horrible

Reactions: MR-Bolainas
1 - 20 of 69 Posts