Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like it if tonight's smackdown was anything to go by. For those of you who missed it Jinder interupted an Orton promo and basically said he's coming after Orton after he is done with Kane before Orton planted him with the RKO. What are your thoughts on this? I think it will be good for Jinder, perhaps it can be the start of a run into the main event. Or will he just job to Orton like he did to Sheamus?

Jinder needs heat, he didn't get no reaction tonight barely any boos. A feud with Orton could really flip the switch on Jinder's stardom.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
If they feud to Over the Limit, that will be the exclamation point on just how deeply "filler" Over the Limit truly is.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Id rather that never happen.
He's not in Orton's league, or even close.

He's never had a worthwhile feud and Orton shuldnt be his first.
I dont rate Jinder at all.....

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Doubt it. This was Jinder's first SmackDown appearance in what? A month? This guy's a glorified jobber at best and shouldn't be feuding with a top star like Orton. Besides, with all recent debuts on SmackDown I think the last thing on WWE's mind is pushing Jinder...

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
No. It was just so a jobber could take the RKO because every interview segment like this ends with a finisher and Orton wasn't allowed to touch Cole. Could they have not made that any MORE obvious?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know guys, this is the wwe afterall. They could have picked any of the other jobbers to take the RKO. I can see this feud resulting as another appeal to the Indian market.

If Orton comes out victorious at extreme rules expect Jinder to come ou straight after and attack him after the match. Either that or he attacks Orton on Raw the next night.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Yes, they could have picked anyone, but they had to pick somebody. That doesn't mean the person they picked is getting a feud out of it just because they picked that person. You act like it's the first time Orton has ever RKO'd a jobber after an interuption.

As for the Indian market shit, I don't think they're really worried about that as long as Khali is still employed.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Jinder mahal? :lmao

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Well he has been on a but of winning streak recently (well about 2, on Superstars) so maybe they want to build him up for something, but honestly, against Orton, we all know how this feud is going to end before it starts.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I hope not that will be the single most boring feud in the history of professorial wrestling.
"My family is richer than yours!"

"My name is......... Randy Orton."

*chirp chirp*

Jinder Mahal has been booked to look as though he could not win a match against a stalk of celery, so I don't know how they could sell this feud.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yeah I like the idea but instead of them feuding at Over the limit maybe they can take it to NXT and shine there! #Sarcasem.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
People were ok with Orton helping guys like Wade and Cody yet suddenly get aghast at the idea of him helping Jinder?

*scratches head*

Wow some people are just ruthless around here

·
Registered
356 Posts
randy orton feuding with jinder mahal fpalm

oh com"on randy deserve better than feuding with jinder !!

if orton feuding with jinder we riot , enough said :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
He was sadly there just to take the RKO, but Jinder did get quite a bit of mic time. Mahal's a guy who gets quite a bit of heat just because people are xenophobic, so he could have easily come down to the ring, said maybe 3 words on the mic before getting RKO'ed. I'd be all up for a Jinder-Orton feud. It would be different and probably very interesting. They'd probably be able to put on good matches, and it would be a good way to elevate a midcarder. Which is what everyone wants, right?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts