Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Haven't seen a thread on this
Available from WWE.com now
Looks pretty nice imo, better design than usual. Doubt I'll pick one up because I'd rather give my money to a company like BBB than Vince and Triple H, but it might be worth it if it helps Jinder's merchandise sales.
If we're lucky it might be us Jinder fans pleasuring ourselves to merchandise numbers in a few years time.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Anyone buying t-shirts for $25 is an idiot especially considering how low quality the fabrics are from wweshop. much better to just go to Express, Uniqlo, H&M, Zara, JCrew, or Banana republic for those prices.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Eww hope they take it off cuz it's gonna flop

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Just bought a Hawkins and and Mahal shirt
L for wasting your money + I bet you'll never wear it in public

Hawkins is cool tho

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love how they put the Taj Mahal on his shirt just to remind us what a stupid name he has. If you don't know, "Taj Mahal" translates to "Crown of the palace". His name is fucking Jinder Palace. This company.....
No one gives a shit about the translation of wrestler's name. You're saying "this company" and "stupid name" as if anyone who doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with Jinder would know or care about this

Just bought a Hawkins and and Mahal shirt
Nice one mate

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
No one gives a shit about the translation of wrestler's name. You're saying "this company" and "stupid name" as if anyone who doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with Jinder would know or care about this

Nice one mate
I don't have an obsession with Jinder at all, the people who are obsessed with Jinder are the ones shouting "DA JINDER HAS BEEN UNHINDERED" from the rooftops and at passing cars in traffic. I never even noticed Jinder until a month ago and the second he's out of the main event I never will again. My obsession is with shitty wrestlers ruining the main events. Same problem I have with Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, etc. This isn't even about Jinder, it's about WWE being stupid and putting somebody where they don't belong. Make Jinder the US champion, appeal to India just the same and get him the fuck out of the way.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hello I think the merchandise looks good. The colour scheme is good, it is subtle and understated but not Gordy.

It could sell a lot , if the demand is there and there is enough merchandise in the first place .

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't have an obsession with Jinder at all, the people who are obsessed with Jinder are the ones shouting "DA JINDER HAS BEEN UNHINDERED" from the rooftops and at passing cars in traffic. I never even noticed Jinder until a month ago and the second he's out of the main event I never will again. My obsession is with shitty wrestlers ruining the main events. Same problem I have with Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, etc. This isn't even about Jinder, it's about WWE being stupid and putting somebody where they don't belong. Make Jinder the US champion, appeal to India just the same and get him the fuck out of the way.
Well there's no other reason why you would be so hung up on his name. As if anyone cares that a wrestler shares the name with something else famous. It's not like you or nearly anyone watching WWE know what is or isn't an authentic Indian name.
You're just moaning for the sake of it at this point

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,754 Posts
Hello I think the merchandise looks good. The colour scheme is good, it is subtle and understated but not Gordy.

It could sell a lot , if the demand is there and there is enough merchandise in the first place .

Yours

Farhan
I like this gimmick.

That shirts OK too.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts