Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could see this going somewhere what with Rahman explaining about Mahal & their sisters marriage. I think WWE could make this a lengthy storyline/feud. Since Khali turned into Mahal's waterboy he has been so unimpressive and IMO he doesn't deserve all of the hate he gets. Does any one else agree with me?

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
I'll give credit to the bookers and the commentators.
Every episode of Smackdown we're made aware of the storyline and there's always some little development (usually Khali screwing up)

But I don't like were they're going with it, Khali will need to wrestle Mahal eventually.

I'd prefer it if Khali was just a decent bodyguard for Mahal while he gets into other feuds.

·
Banned
611 Posts
This storyline (like anything Khali has been involved in since 2007) is horrible.

·
Registered
184 Posts
this storyline has been poorly done and both wrestlers' abilities in the ring are more than suspect... the progression of the storyline was way too fast, and we haven't gotten to see either mahal's in ring ability shine or his mic skills shine so basically we r left with two guys who suck at their jobs... wwe should release them both

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
Im just not that interested in their storyline. Maybe they could move it to Superstars and use somebody on the show with some charisma.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts