Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,407 Posts
Yeah the steroids.

That line makes no sense but I have heard worse from others. Some of the lines given to people are god awful. Look at some of Reigns worst promos

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I didnt take anything I simply INJECTED

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
If he wants people to forget about juice, he should just wear a shirt.

Or a bra.

·
Banned
724 Posts
"Randy, I didn't take anything, I didn't steal anything, I simply took!"

Someone tell Jinder took is the past tense of take. Damn.
You're just jealous of Jinder's higher education. And the fact that he speaks TWO languages!

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Listen to the whole promo. Stop showing your stupidity, by interpreting only a part of the sentence. 'I didn't take anything, i didn't steal anything,.. I simply took what i am going to win at ...." Everyone knows took is past-tense of take. You just couldn't interpret what he really meant.
What? "stop showing your stupidity," strong statement.

"what I am going to win at" refers to the WWE Championship

"Anything" in this case also the WWE Championship

"I didn't take [the WWE Championship], I didn't steal [the WWE Championship], I simply took [the WWE Championship]

Pretty sure he even paused for a big longer l before saying "took" because he realized his gaffe.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
There's been far worse. If someone said "why did you take that?" and I respond with "I didnt take it, I took what's mine" the sentence is totally valid. Implying that one cannot take something that's already his.

There a bunch of real reasons to talk about Jinder sucking balls, this line is just pointless and nit picky.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, this is like some online click bait news site reporting stuff. If you are quoting what Jinder said, why don't you quote the whole thing, OP? It was "I didn't take anything, I simply took..what's mine (or what will be mine by Backlash)" .

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
You're just jealous of Jinder's higher education. And the fact that he speaks TWO languages!
'Higher Education' :heyman6

Im 16 and I don't make that mistake.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,930 Posts
I don't think he took steroids but he probably take some over the counter enhancements.

·
Banned
724 Posts
'Higher Education' :heyman6

Im 16 and I don't make that mistake.
You're 16. That means you don't know anything yet. You're probably also jealous of his family's wealth!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts