1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,906 Posts
Hope he doesn't job to the bugs.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
That's quite a sad story. After watching his shoot interview he seems like a really nice guy. I would of liked to see him in a few more matches.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Why is it bad that he has a normal everyman job now. Nothing wrong with that.
For one thing, it's proof that he probably didn't manage his money correctly while he with the WWE, if he's working as an exterminator this early.

It's just kind of sad, really. If you've ever seen The Wrestler, with Rourke's character working in the deli, then you know what I'm talking about.

·
Banned
858 Posts
For one thing, it's proof that he probably didn't manage his money correctly while he with the WWE, if he's working as an exterminator this early.

It's just kind of sad, really. If you've ever seen The Wrestler, with Rourke's character working in the deli, then you know what I'm talking about.
Yeah, working in a deli is the same as owning your own company. It's a little presumptious to say that he didn't manage his money well especially as the only reason for saying it is that he didn't sit on his ass and do nothing after finishing wrestling.

And if you actually read about the service he offers, he is exterminating bed-bugs, a pest which are becoming quite the problem in North America but yeah, that's like cutting meat in a supermarket.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

I doubt Jimmy would have ever been on big money anyway, but if he has enough left over to start his own business he can't be doing too badly.

Hopefully working for himself means he can work flexible enough hours for him to still train/wrestle on a semi-regular basis.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Wish him best of Luck, don't get why some chose to look down on those who Return to get a "normal" Job after they are finished, i have respect for Jimmy for doing that, and also he owns the Company, so it's actually possible that he has invested his Money right.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I would call it a step up from full or part time wage earning to have your own business. It's too bad Yun doesn't see any viable prospects for wrestling stardom if he's seemingly out of the business before age 30 with much still to offer it if he chooses. I hope he does well at whatever he chooses as the WWE dropped the ball big time with him in both of his runs and if TNA declined his services, then it's their loss.

·
Registered
559 Posts
him running the business he can just hire people to do all the work and he can just do the monthly stuff. my boss comes to the office once a month at most and its the biggest rebar business in ny. so it doesnt mean retirement

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

HBK also started business and is whoring himself out to birthday parties for several thousand dollars. I guess he is also sad as well?
At least Wang is doing something else instead of going to TNA like some of the other has beens(Ev.2)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
WTF. Come back to Pro Wrestling James Yun.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I would call it a step up from full or part time wage earning to have your own business. It's too bad Yun doesn't see any viable prospects for wrestling stardom if he's seemingly out of the business before age 30 with much still to offer it if he chooses. I hope he does well at whatever he chooses as the WWE dropped the ball big time with him in both of his runs and if TNA declined his services, then it's their loss.
Jesus Christ, I had no idea he was that young. I must have assumed he was older because of the Jung Dragons being fucking ten years ago. He's still got plenty to offer, really, so this is a shame if he's completely out of the business. Good for him though, if he can make this company work for him.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well, at least he's still making money.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Interesting, good luck for him. He's not the only one who got a "normal" job after leaving Pro Wrestling, last time I checked Maven was working for a TV Shop Network.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts