Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that Jimmy Hart is still signed with TNA, according to TNA's roster page. But what exactly is he doing in the company atm? Or better yet, since the Nasty Boys have been released (almost 9 months ago!!!)

I'm surprised he hasn't replaced Dale Oliver, or at least teamed up with him to compose themes considering Hart's history of composes, or even a creative writer. Did he book during the last few months of WCW?

I just feel it's odd how he's still "signed" with TNA yet hasn't been used since last March, or maybe he is being used and I've just missed something.
Would any of you on here be interested to see Hart be used as a composer, writer or a manager again, or would you rather he stays away from the company?

OT: What's going on with Bruce prichard as well? I dunno about you guys, but there is some great minds in this company and I feel it's a crime that none of them are TNA's creative writers, unless they secretly are or they didn't want to. Letting Raven go was criminal enough mindwise.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Jimmy Hart is still around and is usually at the VIP Package events. He was also at the house show in the Asylum.

Bruce Prichard works on the pre-taped segments with Russo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts