Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart has informed TNA officials that he is returning to WWE to work Fan Axxess as part of WrestleMania 27 weekend.

Powell's POV: Honky Tonk Man teased his readers with the Hart news in posts over the weekend at HonkyTonkMan.net. I have since confirmed the Hart news with multiple sources. Hart's longtime friend Hulk Hogan is said to be upset because he felt blindsided by Hart's departure. Hart had been working regularly behind the scenes with TNA

from pro wrestling.net

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Looks like Honky Tonk was right.

I wish we could have a Jimmy Hart on a regular basis. WWE needs managers like him.

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Thank fuck it's only Fan Axxess, for one horrible moment I thought this would somehow be related to a hypothetical Nasty Boys return. Nobody wants that.

Vince may have lost his mind like 5 years ago but even he isn't crazy enough to hire the Nasty Boys in the year 2011.

· Registered
10,493 Posts
Good move for him, TNA is an absolute joke at this point. Just when you think they cant sink any lower, they manage to do it somehow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.