Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross did an interview with The A.V. Club. Here are the highlights.

On if The Rock is going to wrestle again: “I think [The] Rock is probably gonna be out of the equation. If he runs for President, he may come back for one more match to reconnect with that audience.”

On a dream match he wants to see: “I’m a different cat though, man. I’d like to see Braun Strowman – in a big build-up – against [Brock] Lesnar. I think that’d be a nice car crash.”
You can watch the video here:

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
The feud through the summer until Wrestlemania should be Strowman VS Brock, with Braun mowing over that dullard Reigns on the way.

Reigns can go fuck Rollins or Owens for a whatever belt. That's more his level.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,424 Posts
Brock/Braun does have serious potential if booked right IMO. I'd assume Lesnar will be the default babyface again in this (well he is anyway tbh). But when Braun comes back he'll probably get his share of cheers still tho, so.

Could make for an interesting dynamic with 'irresistible force' and the 'immovable object' type of vibe.

I've said it before, but they could do a great spot in the match where Strowman suplexes Lesnar. Even if it's just once it would get a 'Woah' from the crowd and played up right, could be pretty special.

Guess we'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts