Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When asked why the Undertaker was on the "B" show back in April He said that the WWE doesn't consider Smackdown to be the b show and that Taker was used to boost tv ratings, JR Shot down rumours about him being fired for Refusing Rehab saving someone has a vivid imagination, He said someone's giving him too much credit when asked if the WWE would have lost the Monday night wars without him, JR said HBK is a humble guy when asked if he felt Shawn felt superior to The current day lockeroom, He said Ryback is green and will improve in time and did say a tag team might help him, JR said CM Punk should be Stone Colds last opponent. http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Jim_Ross_Q_A_Ryback_Is_Green_SmackDown_As_The_B_Show_Austin-Punk.html

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Ryback is money? :lmao

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Too much credit? He was one of the best assets the company had, he had an excellent eye for talent and a great mind for the business, also there is the small matter of him probably being the greatest ever commentator the sport has seen, he shouldn't sell himself short, he took so many good moments and made them great.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too much credit? He was one of the best assets the company had, he had an excellent eye for talent and a great mind for the business, also there is the small matter of him probably being the greatest ever commentator the sport has seen, he shouldn't sell himself short, he took so many good moments and made them great.
Well He isn't a egomaniac which is good
But I agree He should be more Confident about himself.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Well He isn't a egomaniac which is good
But I agree He should be more Confident about himself.

To an extent it's a good thing but I think it also shows how someone that seems as shy and retiring as him can be affected by constant bullying from those above you, never understood Vince's hate for one of his top guys

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
glad to see Austin's buddy pushing for that CM Punk match. Makes me think it just might happen one day. Hopefully JR can convince him .

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Ryback has been wrestling for 8 years, if he is still green then I don't see how time has anything to do with it.
John Cena is also a main eventer for 8 years and he is still an underdog. If Vince & friends have chosen someone they will protect him and come up with lamest excuses possible

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
'Green' means that the guy is inexperienced and still has a lot to learn.
Though for the record, Ryback is money and the 'E is obviously booking him like a long term investment....

And in my opinion, JR is wrong. Ryback hasn't reached his greatest potential (most likely because he hasn't had the right opponent yet) but he's a bit better than green and he does improve every time I see him. I notice the gears working a little faster, and he was always a better crowd worker than most. Just wait, sometime next year, he'll have a match that will make everyone do a 180 on his in-ring talent.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It's funny that he says the WWE don't consider Smackdown the B show, watching it would make you think they do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts