Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
– Jim Ross was rattled by a Twitter follower writing “stick to wrestling old man” after he posted multiple messages on the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Miguel Cotto boxing match Saturday night: “How about a little respect? Didn’t your parents teach you to respect your elders or are you a keyboard punk?
Lol J.R is a sensitive fucker.

Edit : J.R apparently read my thread, haha

- Jim Ross wrote the following in response to reports that he was “rattled” by a fan online this weekend:

Addressing getting ‘rattled’ I did a live, PPV in the UK while having a Bells palsy attack on the air only 24 hrs after my Mom died in Okla. It was reported online that I got ‘rattled’ recently on Twitter when responding to a goof. Now I know the Internet meaning of ‘rattled.’”

:cool2

·
Banned
914 Posts
Unlike most "keyboard punks", the guy actually has a real life you know. He's not used to "trolling", dealing with "keyboard punks", and all those other kinds of stuff.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Jim Ross is the world's loneliest midget.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
OP is the salty twitter follower tbh. **** Foley once tweeted me that he doesn't think any Impact Wrestling Superstar will ever be as popular as main eventers from WWE so

1 - 9 of 9 Posts