Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
– Jim Ross was rattled by a Twitter follower writing “stick to wrestling old man” after he posted multiple messages on the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Miguel Cotto boxing match Saturday night: “How about a little respect? Didn’t your parents teach you to respect your elders or are you a keyboard punk?
Lol J.R is a sensitive fucker.

Edit : J.R apparently read my thread, haha

- Jim Ross wrote the following in response to reports that he was “rattled” by a fan online this weekend:

Addressing getting ‘rattled’ I did a live, PPV in the UK while having a Bells palsy attack on the air only 24 hrs after my Mom died in Okla. It was reported online that I got ‘rattled’ recently on Twitter when responding to a goof. Now I know the Internet meaning of ‘rattled.’”

:cool2

·
Banned
914 Posts
Unlike most "keyboard punks", the guy actually has a real life you know. He's not used to "trolling", dealing with "keyboard punks", and all those other kinds of stuff.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Jim Ross is the world's loneliest midget.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
OP is the salty twitter follower tbh. Mick Foley once tweeted me that he doesn't think any Impact Wrestling Superstar will ever be as popular as main eventers from WWE so

1 - 9 of 9 Posts