Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I don't blame him now that he doesn't have to be a WWE puppet. Every week I become more and more convinced that when Vince dies, so does WWE, and it won't be immediately but Triple H just doesn't get it, or he doesn't want to get it because "it" doesn't revolve around blowing sunshine up his dickhole, and Stephanie damn sure doesn't either. When you say shit like he won't face Bryan because Bryan's not a star, yet your own handpicked guy is facing Bryan on Sunday in the main event of a PPV for the biggest title, you're just telling people, "don't buy anything, it's all worthless". That's only one small example of the debacle that's been going on lately and it's not even the only one from that promo.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
You didn't a few months ago fataas lol. Just jr taking shots, no biggie.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I don't blame him now that he doesn't have to be a WWE puppet. Every week I become more and more convinced that when Vince dies, so does WWE, and it won't be immediately but Triple H just doesn't get it, or he doesn't want to get it because "it" doesn't revolve around blowing sunshine up his dickhole, and Stephanie damn sure doesn't either. When you say shit like he won't face Bryan because Bryan's not a star, yet your own handpicked guy is facing Bryan on Sunday in the main event of a PPV for the biggest title, you're just telling people, "don't buy anything, it's all worthless". That's only one small example of the debacle that's been going on lately and it's not even the only one from that promo.
but Vince was saying the same thing calling Bryan a troll and someone not fit to be the face of the WWE...so ask yourself where is this coming from Vince or Triple H?

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
obviously its kayfabe...don't you think Bryan would threaten to quit if they really thought that about him? hes a confident, humble guy who wouldn't take that shit if they really thought he was a troll and not good enough. He'd just walk out. But instead he is excited to be in main events and is humble about the whole thing. But if management really hated him, he could just quit.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I've felt this way for the past few years.

Nothing really makes sense anymore.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
good jim, let it all out.

Reactions: Masked Legend

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
But even now, when he's no longer employed by the company, he's being passive in his criticism of the WWE. He's the one who's out of touch, he's the one who doesn't understand wrestling anymore and he just accepts it as the truth without any resistance when that simply isn't true. It's the WWE and Vince who are out of touch and don't understand what the fuck it is they're doing.

He's still just rolling over like he always has.

Reactions: Brisbayne

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts
:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Vince & Triple H, as much as I like him, are gonna run the WWE into the ground, and I believe JR knows it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts