Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Re: Jim Ross Humiliated infront of his Wife, Cole/ADR/Ricardo Goodbye song.

poor old JR, he didn't know how to react when he got fired lool, never seen anyone react like that when they just got fired!

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts

I love Vince and all but I really don't understand why he keeps doing this to JR. It's such a fucking horrible dick move at a man who loves the business and has been loyal as shit to his company. I simply don't get it.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts

Well, it is a show so you do have to remember that, and also remember to expect the unexpected.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the dismissal was legitimate, with WWE's history of dealing with Jim Ross. If someone gathered a list of all the shitty things they have done to JR over the years it'd be miles long. And that's disgraceful.
I mean at least it served some purpose, in getting John Laurinitis major heel heat. If it was me in my hometown, I'd take that bullet, and I'm sure JR was more than willing to co operate for that reason. However, I still wish they'd give the guy a damn break.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts

I love Vince and all but I really don't understand why he keeps doing this to JR. It's such a fucking horrible dick move at a man who loves the business and has been loyal as shit to his company. I simply don't get it.
This...why the fuck can't we see Cole or King fire for fucks sake. JR > Cole and King...HECK even PUNK > King and Cole on commentary

·
Registered
334 Posts

This is starting to get stupid why bring back JR or like the 5th time and only have him for like 5 or 6 months and then fire him. To me that doesn't make any sense at all.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,366 Posts

As much as Vince and Kevin Dunn are backstage dicks who use the announcers as their own personal comedy puppets (anal bleeding, anyone?), I just don't believe that the JR fired segment was either legit or that Jim wasn't in the know. But stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

Heh, if I were JR I woulda just stood up, covered my face in annoyance and cackled. Props to JR for being a pro and not ruining Ace's moment of heat.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

Like i said in the other thread, According to Meltzer, JR didn't knew that he's going to get fired, that wasn't in the script.
That's why he "no sold" this segment, this pathetic thing with Vince and JR is going too far, and I don't even know why.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts

Ricardo -> Ledge
Michael Cole -> Dong, pretty funny though

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
jim ross confirms it on Twitter.
That must make it so much more real than the firings of Miz, Truth, Nash.....oh wait

I love how everything in WWE is fake and storyline apart from when something happens to JR and its suddenly Vince being a dick.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
This was obvious based on JR basically no-selling his firing. Which is retarded on WWE's part, they could've gotten more heat for Johnny Ace if they fed JR some lines.

As for Vince not telling JR, who gives a fuck. JR came back knowing he'll get ribbed again.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Employment laws must suck in the States. Come work in the UK JR where its nearly impossible to get fired as long as you show up

1 - 20 of 128 Posts