Wrestling Forum banner
81 - 100 of 130 Posts
Remember people this is just a 1 time thing. JR has said many times on his podcast that calling wrestling matches is something that's on a back burner for him cause he wants to focus on non wrestling related projects first
For fucks sake we know that is what you think.. No need to repeat it all the time. He may just do this one show. He may decide to do big PPVS who knows?

Good for them.. they will get more viewers and if they put on a good show slowly build an audience.
It's pretty guaranteed that WM9 will be an awesome show and 90% the PPV of the year...

Also i view this more that Jim Ross is coming to NJPW than to the GFW

I have high hopes for GFW, and this is great news for them. I'm glad Jim Ross will be their announcer.

see it's tv pg. Now will people stop bashing pg. IT's NOT THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!I
Difference is NJPW (I guess this is GFW presents NJPW, but still) puts on great wrestling shows and fucking great ones at that, with no fear of backlash from viewers watching piledrivers, gimmicks that include sticking your fingers to a head of your opponent mocking a gun, etc.

WWE is entertainment directed towards the politically correct (which is hypocrisy, considering the bully, racist, and sexist things Vince's company has done), a kid soap opera if you will. Being a PG entertainment show based on the melodrama that includes segments with bunnys, no thanks. A PG entertainment show including segments like 'Pillman's got a gun' (like 1997 WWF), by all means, PG away.

This is gonna be epic.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.