Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Ross has now weighed in on the situation.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross commented the possible sale of TNA in his latest blog entry. Ross wrote:

"Can't tell you how many hits I get especially over the past week or so regarding the rumored for sale sign at TNA Wrestling. I have no solid validation that their company is or isn't for sale and it certainly isn't any of my business. I am interested only because I have many friends who work there and I wish them all the very best in the future."

Ross also commented on tweets he has received from followers on Twitter suggesting that he buys the company:

"The most outlandish Tweets @JRsBBQ that I receive are those suggesting that I actually buy TNA which is laughable for many reasons. That question isn't remotely in any game plan that I could ever imagine."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna...lvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#wtMkliv4DCPrljA1.99

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I'm 50/50 on him buying TNA...its obvious its not happening but if say he did....I'm not exactly sure how I'd feel. He is amazing with talent and discovering talent in my opinion but as for running a company? I'm not exactly sure he's the man for the job these days.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,947 Posts
Lol, Jim Ross owner and promoter of TNA. He can finally get his revenge on all the years of abuse he received from Vince McMahon by beating him in a ratings war.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Jim should buy it, dude dedicated his life to wrestling and Vince McMahon kicked him to the curb, this would be like the ultimate revenge if he actually got the company big.

·
Banned
460 Posts
JR seems like a pretty conservative guy, I doubt he would want to risk blowing all his money on buying TNA (even if he could afford it somehow), nor do I even buy him putting a stake in a group effort to buy the company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts