Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA Bound For Glory: “Someone on Twitter said that I wouldn’t admit it if I watched the TNA PPV Sunday night. Wrong, Einstein. However, I did not watch their show as I was watching the Manning vs. Irsay Bowl on NBC plus my regular Sunday night fare including HBO’s Boardwalk Empire and Eastbound and Down.”

“However, if any company changes five titles in one show, which one is supposed to standout to the average fan? Apparently that’s what occurred. Sounds like TNA hit the “reset” button on the whole shooting match. No dog in the hunt except for my many friends who work there and I’m pulling for them and their families.”

24wrestling.com

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Whenever he talks about TNA he always says "No dog in the hunt" without fail. I'd be rich everytime i read him saying that.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I don't watch the WWE and have never been a fan of that promotion, but I'll always love Jim Ross. He does raise a good point about TNA possibly trying a "reset." And that would be fine with me. I like the set of champions that TNA has now: A.J., Sabin, Gail and the Bro-Mans. The Gail-Tapa pairing is interesting, but you just know they're setting up a fallout between the two later on.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I don't watch the WWE and have never been a fan of that promotion, but I'll always love Jim Ross. He does raise a good point about TNA possibly trying a "reset." And that would be fine with me. I like the set of champions that TNA has now: A.J., Sabin, Gail and the Bro-Mans. The Gail-Tapa pairing is interesting, but you just know they're setting up a fallout between the two later on.
Don't see how they can really have alliances considering how thin the Knockouts Divsion is these days. If Hogan's gone they could bring in a few more...Maybe.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts
Don't see how they can really have alliances considering how thin the Knockouts Divsion is these days. If Hogan's gone they could bring in a few more...Maybe.
i hope so, there is waaaaay to many talented ladies out there for TNA to have 5 knockouts.....well six but taryn is with child

1 - 5 of 5 Posts