Wrestling Forum banner
3461 - 3480 of 3496 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
What's the deal with Jimmy and Pillman Jr?
The way he segwayed to Pillman Jr and MJF was odd. It looked he was gonna complain again about how they booked the kid but thankfully he went back to the topic.
He said on his dad's episode DSOTR that some people will look after junior but I do wonder, were Jimmy and Brian that close?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Oh god, I didn't even consider the possibility of a Montreal Screwjob swerve ending for Becky/Charlotte. Please stop with this BS.
Hahahah, yeah. I feel now that Brian mentioned it some idiot in WWE will pitch it.

If you see Little Naitch as the ref, you better be suspicious.

·
Premium Member
13,342 Posts
Hahahah, yeah. I feel now that Brian mentioned it some idiot in WWE will pitch it.

If you see Little Naitch as the ref, you better be suspicious.
Oh fuck yeah. Exactly you’re right. If it’s little Naitch 100% fuckery. They did it with with Natalya to zero pay off a few years ago 😂

I was gona wake up early/ stay late to watch this, but nah I ain’t starting my week with a stomach ach because of WWE’s obsession with heat, gona sleep and read results tomorrow

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
10,678 Posts
my takes on the latest Experience.
Jim still has a problem straight out disowning old friends (Flair)
Disagree with him about Morrison being wasted.. I think he was holding down Miz.
Laughed my ass off when he talked about the King and Queen making a sex video, and then remembering Woods already did one. :ROFLMAO:
Agree with Jim that Meltzers ratings for Full Gear were completely stupid, and showed a pattern of Uncle Dave wanting to stay on the payroll

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,476 ·
I agree with Cornette about the finish to Sammy and Lethal's match. It didn't need a decisive victor and ending the match after Sammy went through the table would've made perfect sense. Bad finishes are a recurring theme with otherwise excellent Sammy matches.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I agree with Cornette about the finish to Sammy and Lethal's match. It didn't need a decisive victor and ending the match after Sammy went through the table would've made perfect sense. Bad finishes are a recurring theme with otherwise excellent Sammy matches.
He was spot on. We've already discussed this in a thread after the match happened last week and many of us had the similar thoughts.

Sammy desperately needs a storyline to sink his teeth in and this could have been something to work solo(not being the kid from IC) for a couple of weeks.
Hoping they've got something planned for in the upcoming weeks. Winter is Coming could be a good show to get the title off of him.

3461 - 3480 of 3496 Posts