Wrestling Forum banner
3181 - 3200 of 3229 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,181 ·
Why does Cornette like Adam Cole? I’ve not seen him in NXT but he doesn’t seem like a guy Cornette would typically like.

I can see that he’s over but to me he looks like a grown man’s head on top of a teenagers body and that camel clutch kiss shit is more cringeworthy than a lot of the things the Bucks and Omega does.
Because he play(ed) his heel character well and cut really good promos before becoming the third Young Buck. I'm genuinely sorry that this is the only Adam Cole that you know.

·
Registered
956 Posts
He has said before and often that Cole has everything except size.
Because he play(ed) his heel character well and cut really good promos before becoming the third Young Buck. I'm genuinely sorry that this is the only Adam Cole that you know.
I’ve never listened to Cornette review NXT as I’ve never watched NXT so that’s probably why I haven’t heard him criticise Cole’s size previously.

The third young buck is exactly how he feels to me at the moment, zero muscle, super kicks and a Canadian destroyer signature move. I’m just surprised Cornette thought he was going to go to AEW and not be one of the boys.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,179 Posts
I’ve never listened to Cornette review NXT as I’ve never watched NXT so that’s probably why I haven’t heard him criticise Cole’s size previously.

The third young buck is exactly how he feels to me at the moment, zero muscle, super kicks and a Canadian destroyer signature move. I’m just surprised Cornette thought he was going to go to AEW and not be one of the boys.
Yes, everything gets worse the closer it gets to the Hardlys. I did not watch NXT much, but his stable was good and the stuff with Pat McAfee was good.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,193 ·
Well, tbf this is the AEW section, not the podcast section.

I reckon maybe the mods could move this to the Other Wrestling section and pin it there?
Cornette is synonymous with AEW and it's heavily focused on his AEW reviews. That's why it was stickied in the first place- people got butthurt over seeing his reviews in the regular section because they hate seeing credible criticism, so it got isolated at the top of the page, where they wouldn't have to see it in every other thread.

·
Butter My Arse
12,563 Posts
Cornette is synonymous with AEW and it's heavily focused on his AEW reviews. That's why it was stickied in the first place- people got butthurt over seeing his reviews in the regular section because they hate seeing credible criticism, so it got isolated at the top of the page, where they wouldn't have to see it in every other thread.
Ehhh…I’d say Corny is synonymous with old school 80s wrestling, NWA/JCP/SMW etc myself.

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
I dunno if I agree with Jim on hangman getting the title. I think Danielson can turn just as many heads weather he has the belt or not. What do you guys think?

3181 - 3200 of 3229 Posts