Wrestling Forum banner
3161 - 3180 of 3229 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I think Jim Cornette's criticism of Excalibur is often over the top but he's spot on about his mask. Every person I know that has watched AEW, no matter how big/small of a wrestling fan they are, the first question they ask me after: "Why does that commentator wear that fucking mask?".

Not "Who are the best new guys?", "Who has the best matches", "Who else from WWE have they signed?" its always about that fucking mask.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
5,974 Posts
It’s very telling that this looked better than every single AEW explosion in that tire fire of a main event.
Thank you for saying that again. Before, I had not watched the video. I guess in AEW, meanwhile, they had reduced the explosion radius by 50%.

The two camps will have to cope. They're just opinions and Cornette is a journo. If the overrated hack Dave can get smart ass remarks about his ratings then Jim can get the same.

Any brawls will get discipline like it should have been
So you reopen an already solved issue and you are aware of this could mean trouble for the board and more work to you, just to make the gambling thread sticky? Interesting move. :D

Reactions: La Parka

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
The two camps will have to cope. They're just opinions and Cornette is a journo. If the overrated hack Dave can get smart ass remarks about his ratings then Jim can get the same.

Any brawls will get discipline like it should have been
as long as its not cluttered with his WWE stuff

·
Registered
956 Posts
Just posting so this thread remains the top of the unstickied threads

·
Registered
712 Posts
Firstly - I can't wait for him to review the opening match of Dynamite.

Secondly - I'm really glad he dropped that clip on rematches today. There seems to be a misconception amongst his followers who he has an influence over that rematches are a bad thing. He very clearly addressed why they're not.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,167 ·
Firstly - I can't wait for him to review the opening match of Dynamite.

Secondly - I'm really glad he dropped that clip on rematches today. There seems to be a misconception amongst his followers who he has an influence over that rematches are a bad thing. He very clearly addressed why they're not.
Thanks for the bumps y'all. I will keep this thread active in spite of the removed pin. There has been lots of content uploaded in the last two days.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,179 Posts
New Experience was posted late last night. They actually watched another Rhodes to the Top episode so Jim is in a bad mood. Four hours long:

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,174 ·
New Experience was posted late last night. They actually watched another Rhodes to the Top episode so Jim is in a bad mood. Four hours long:

Why would he do that to himself? Don't even give that clown a DVR. Just let him get canceled.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Why does Cornette like Adam Cole? I’ve not seen him in NXT but he doesn’t seem like a guy Cornette would typically like.

I can see that he’s over but to me he looks like a grown man’s head on top of a teenagers body and that camel clutch kiss shit is more cringeworthy than a lot of the things the Bucks and Omega does.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
14,179 Posts
Why does Cornette like Adam Cole? I’ve not seen him in NXT but he doesn’t seem like a guy Cornette would typically like.

I can see that he’s over but to me he looks like a grown man’s head on top of a teenagers body and that camel clutch kiss shit is more cringeworthy than a lot of the things the Bucks and Omega does.
He has said before and often that Cole has everything except size.

3161 - 3180 of 3229 Posts