Wrestling Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2232 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm surprised Cornette spent 16 minutes ranting on yet another generic, nonsensical Young Bucks match, but I would've never known they're bribing the refs on BTE because it's a YouTube show that I don't give a fuck about. I can't believe they just slid that in on commentary like it was supposed to be understood.
I watched Dynamite and completely missed the commentary saying that. They need to show these types of things on TV.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
32,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,123 ·
I watched Dynamite and completely missed the commentary saying that. They need to show these types of things on TV.
Yeah, JR and Excalibur were like "ARE THEY PAYING THE REFEREE?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!"

And at the time I was asking myself, "why would anyone say this on commentary and acknowledge how incompetent the referees are?" Brian pointed out it's a BTE gimmick and I rolled my eyes.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
it would be really funny if the next time The Young Bucks have a match
the screen says Cucamonga Kids

if they're smart they should capitalize on All the funny nicknames Cornette comes up with

Marko Stunted Growth
Dwarf Dong Sucker
Kenny Olivier
Harpo Marx
Twinkle toes McFingerbang
Jazz Hands
Pockets
Balding Buck
Road Warrior Skullet
Road Warrior Buck
Buck Hogan
Jelly Nutella
Dino Douche
Pizzeria Uno
The Dork Order
Michael naka naka the fuck off
RIIIIHHHHOOOO
Chris Jericovid
Covid God
Officer Barbrady
Fuck Taylor
Excrement

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,940 Posts
Yeah, JR and Excalibur were like "ARE THEY PAYING THE REFEREE?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!"

And at the time I was asking myself, "why would anyone say this on commentary and acknowledge how incompetent the referees are?" Brian pointed out it's a BTE gimmick and I rolled my eyes.
That wasn´t the best line from JR on Dynamite.
I got a chuckle out of this one -I think it was in the Bullrope match.

"That´s as legal as a headlock. Remember those?"

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
32,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,130 ·
^Cornette is right about all the switching hurting their fanbase, and the move to TBS isn't looking so good if they can't even keep 750 k people on the same channel on a different day and time.

2121 - 2140 of 2232 Posts