Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
DAVANTE ADAMS IS ALL ELITE/DEREK CARR IS MY HERO
Cornette should be praising AEW for all the content he's created because of them.Aew helping out the old senile man with a paycheck #AEWBLESS

Registered
And it's stickied so you have to see it at the top of your page every time you come to this section! 馃榾
When I walk to get my mail out of the mailbox and a dog has left a pile of crap on the neighbor's lawn and i glance at it as I walk by it doesn't effect me........I'll do the same here just pinch my nose to avoid the stank and keep it moving.

No worries馃憤馃槈

Registered
Yet here you are; posting in a Jim Cornette thread. Again and again.

You usually make terrible posts so try sticking to your word instead of infecting the best thread on this forum. Thanks, chump.
Yeah I came to say I was glad you all had a singular place to discuss this crap, glad every wet fart this fool has doesn't warrant it's own thread and infect the best section on this website.

Cheers chump 馃嵒

Registered
@.christopher. @$Dolladrew$ not that I don't love you two impersonating the when Harry met Sally love story that is vince Russo and Jim Cornette but how about we simmer down just a tad?
No worries I've had my fun in this cornette Dutch oven of everyone smelling their own farts and loving it.馃嵒guys enjoy yourselves!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts