Wrestling Forum banner

Jim Cornette's AEW Reviews Megathread

291906 Views 5254 Replies 208 Participants Last post by  5 Star Giulia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Due to popular demand, welcome to the Jim Cornette megathread! Here, we will share all of his AEW reviews and opinions and discuss them in detail. You can even share old videos if a topic suddenly becomes relevant again, or you just want to have a good laugh.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts
Jim Cornette has his fans and his haters but most wrestling fans have an opinion of him. When things get back to normal and we have fans back in attendance it would be great for AEW and Jim to work something out for an appearance or two. Jim may find a few people annoying in AEW but I don't see any hate for Tony Khan.

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts

This is one of the best videos on the internet.
Cornette buried Tim Horner so far deep he has to wear his Kendo The Samurai mask when he goes to the Piggly-Wiggly or The General Store in Morristown, Tennessee.

At least Tim had a musical career to fall back on. Wonder if he ever wrote a song about stealing a truck and a fax machine.

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts
I've still got the experience to listen to so it'll be a bit before I get to this, but I just saw this on my YouTube homepage and thought of you:

I think I'll wait until I listen to the show as a hole to hear this segment, but the artwork, as usual, already has me rolling!
Thanks for that too.

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts
He also made a record amount of money on them because he coincidentally reopened Cornette's collectibles the same day. Chess moves.
Take my money please. I had an old 5 VHS set of the Best of Jim Cornette and The Midnight Express autographed by the great man himself. I would thoroughly and eagerly be willing to separate myself from more of my money if I could obtain that amazing set on DVD. Chess moves is right.

Jim Cornette pushed Miro's shit in beyond his kidneys and way up past his lungs.

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts
I admit to being so indoctrinated into The Cult Of Cornette that the AEW that I enjoy watching on Wednesdays I also enjoy listening to the burial that Corny does of AEW a few days later. I sure loved that laaaaaaaaaaaaazy booking!

Did those ladies blade themselves or sit on each others face the wrong time of the month???

1 - 20 of 47 Posts