Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1504 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
31,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate when the Experience does not come out until Saturday. Will listen later. On the Drive Thru this coming week he will be reviewing the Royal Rumble for those of you who think he is even close to liking WWE stuff.
I love how RAW has to do something incredibly stupid to get a video from him, and it's usually the Randy Orton & Alexa Bliss segments 😂

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
7,780 Posts
I don´t like them criticizing Jericho for donating money to Trump. It´s a free country, his political view has nothing to do with his wrestling abilities or weight gain (but those fat jokes were funny)

·
Registered
AVALONS #1 FAN/ AEW REVIEW BO$$
2,238 Posts
Cornette should be praising AEW for all the content he's created because of them.Aew helping out the old senile man with a paycheck #AEWBLESS

Reactions: Garty is All Elite

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
31,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, it’s not like there’s another promotion that mass produces shit he could rant about and interest more people with.
Lol, this always gets me. Cornette half asses his NXT review and straight up refuses to watch the main roster outside of PPVs or particularly idiotic segments sent to him on Twitter. If it was about money, he'd pretend to give a shit about WWE, but he puts so much passion into AEW because he sees the potential and hates how it's being wasted. NXT is so boring that he can't even rant about it, he just gives deadpan reviews because he feels obligated to do so for his listeners.

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
Lol, this always gets me. Cornette half asses his NXT review and straight up refuses to watch the main roster outside of PPVs or particularly idiotic segments sent to him on Twitter. If it was about money, he'd pretend to give a shit about WWE, but he puts so much passion into AEW because he sees the potential and hates how it's being wasted. NXT is so boring that he can't even rant about it, he just gives deadpan reviews because he feels obligated to do so for his listeners.
He also ended up saying something that I said in the very early days (before he did, which I just clarify so people can’t say I “copied” him): This is an opportunity to give people outside the WWE a chance to work, and them fucking it up reduces the chances that any other billionaires will see wrestling as anything worth investing in.

AEW fans are just happy to have a product that winks and nudges at them, not really seeing the larger picture (in my opinion). Cornette has always had an industry-wide vision.

But you see that criticism of him — that he’s “using” them for attention. Like the guy didn’t have a successful podcast before, like he’s selling Cornette products to people looking to hear nice things about AEW, like it’s anywhere near the biggest lightning rod could throw up, and like they didn’t actually offer him a fucking job.

It’s really hard for some people to just accept that some people aren’t enamoured with the content put out by AEW.

1 - 20 of 1504 Posts