Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is hysterical!!

Anybody seen these WWE timeline shows??

The guy cannot help himself, he's got tourettes!!!

It seems he REALLY dislikes HBK too :D

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm new to insider info.

Is michaels really regarded as a right arsehole?

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Cornette was practically born to do promo's lol, check out his thoughts on Mark Madden on youtube and try not to laugh.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh good, its not just me who thinks hes piss funny then!

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Watch any shoot interview that Cornette has ever done (there are many on Youtube). He talks a good bit about how he hates the clique and especially Shawn. He does give Shawn credit and says he's the best in ring performer. He's spoken very candidly about Johnny Ace and Vince Russo, among others. Pulls no punches. Never about a bad word about Jim Ross, for obvious reasons.

·
Administrator
59,125 Posts
I'm new to insider info.

Is michaels really regarded as a right arsehole?
He was a pretty big asshole in the 90's. Backstabber, asshole, politics, just not a good person to be around.

Cornette OWNS. I must say he's a little bitter though, but that bitterness makes his rants that much better.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
ive seen the shoots but not this one:

you can tell it was on television because he didnt say fuck lol

he goin in...but check the swag tho!

·
Skol mofo's!!
121 Posts
Cornette is the shit! Shoots are amazing and I feel he tells the truth and keeps it real with everything he says. the dude says fuck every other fucking word!

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
it was difficult cause he was right.
Pretty much.... man honestly, the WWE need to bring this guy back, they are hurting in the promo department, even guys that have the skills like CM Punk have been weak lately (probably because creative are making him use their shitty script instead of actually letting this guy run his mouth, which is what the fans want to see). Cornette can read shit out of the dictionary and make it entertaining.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The Dairy Queen "massacre" is hilarious! and Jericho sitting in the back stirring the pot and poking at Cornette is priceless :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Is hysterical!!

Anybody seen these WWE timeline shows??

The guy cannot help himself, he's got tourettes!!!

It seems he REALLY dislikes HBK too :D
jim corenette dislikes everyone, hear his shoots on vince russo... the guy is fucking viscous.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts