Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
how many here don't give a shit about the women's division in general. i mean it's good for young girls to have someone to look up to but they've always given me the "here's one from our new album" from a over the hill band vibe.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Give me a gymnast in there and I will say its different, but its not like the Bella's are doing moves that Medusa couldnt have fucking done with her eyes closed. Give me a break. Its just marketed better to pervs thats all.
I would like to see Medua try some of Nikki's power moves or do all the suicide dives that the majority of women wreslters on the roster regularly do now.

And while yes the women are asthetically good looking so are the men. Just look at an average card now and one 30 years ago. Almost no one looks like George The Animal Steele or Greg Valentine level uggo anymore unless being ugly or being bearded is specifically part of their gimmick. Are women and gay guy's perverts because they enjoy men who look like Roman Reign,Orton etc and not someone that looks like Hogan,Andre Ox Baker etc. It's not just wrestling good looking people get spots on tv even if their role literally has nothing to do with being good looking.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Jim Cornette is a GOD. Anyone thinks otherwise doesn't know jack shit about the business and has never been on the inside.
Cornette's Company failed 20-25 years ago because even then he was a washed up grumpy jaded man who was nostalgic for how things were in the 70s and 80s. And everytime he has been given power backstage be it wwe,tna or roh the Product was not good with him in charge.

It's possible he could still be a world class heel manager but as a booker or anyone who has a hand in creative he is a toxic asshole of a person and his ideas are useless.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Rosa Mendes has a job with WWE.

Damien Sandow does not.

What the actual fuck.
The Ascenion have a job are useless and one of them was in and out of developmental literally since the cena/batista/orton OVW days

Ryback,Adam Rose,Thwagger,Titus etc all are still employeed as well.

But that 1 spot for Rosa or any other women are literally taking food out of the mouth of decent talent like Sandow and Barrett.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Reigns was over the Shield because all he had to do was run in and look like a badass and never take any losses.

The moment he was on his own and had to show personality and character and he completely failed.

PS: I'm still fucking furious over the Sandow thing.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
No, no it hasnt at all. They just tricked perverts into having an excuse to watch women dance around in their underwear. Its no different. Give me a gymnast in there and I will say its different, but its not like the Bella's are doing moves that Medusa couldnt have fucking done with her eyes closed. Give me a break. Its just marketed better to pervs thats all.

Umm...srsly? I can't tell if you are trolling or legitimately a few cells short of a full brain.
Marketed better to pervs? Where the hell are the bra and panties matches?
Also, aren't most of the men prancing around in their "underwear"? Wouldn't that make us all pervs? Oh, and gay too.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts