Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
:lmao there may be a backlash off this release. But I don't think Sandow wanted to be there any longer anyway.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I can see Sandow turning into a guy like EC3. Definition of wasted talent.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
I've gotten in trouble with a few people recently for being brutally honest, and I've just realised, its all thanks to Cornette, the guy gives no fucks whatsoever. 'Don't like my opinion? Dont care, you suck'.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Cornette is really stupid for that. Omega is one of the premier wrestlers in the world right now.

Cornette also told Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn they wouldn't make it. So when he gets something wrong, he gets it ALL the way wrong.
Didn't he say Sami wouldn't make it without losing his mask though?

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Cornette also told Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn they wouldn't make it. So when he gets something wrong, he gets it ALL the way wrong.
lel you're acting like Cornette said these men weren't talented, that couldn't be the furthest thing from the truth.

More specifically for Owens, he said he would never make it if he didn't get his shit together physically and attitude wise.

He knew they were talented and gave Owens a mega push and put the ROH title on him but Kevin still complained.

Nobody bats .1000, but you have to admit when Cornette gets it right he gets it right (Seth Rollins, John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar etc etc etc). Just amazes me all of that gets ignored all because he wanted Steen to lose weight, told Cabana "funny don't draw money", and has issues with the Bucks. Mob mentality.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Women's wrestling in WWE used to be viewed as models trying to wrestle. Over time its evolved to being accepted as a division of great athletes, and them being just as good as many of the men.

·
From parts unknown
22,793 Posts
There's a LOT that could have been said, but to imply that Sandow's release has anything at all to do with how women are getting better opportunities in the WWE or Total Divas is something I'd expect a two bit forum troll to say - and he'd be negged to death for it on here.

You guys would be the first to call that kind of comment stupid, but since it comes from Cornette, apparently there's "truth" to it.

It's a stupid thing to say. There's a lot of other more reasonable things one can say about what's wrong with the WWE, but this comment in particular is stupid as fuck.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Women's wrestling in WWE used to be viewed as models trying to wrestle. Over time its evolved to being accepted as a division of great athletes, and them being just as good as many of the men.
No, no it hasnt at all. They just tricked perverts into having an excuse to watch women dance around in their underwear. Its no different. Give me a gymnast in there and I will say its different, but its not like the Bella's are doing moves that Medusa couldnt have fucking done with her eyes closed. Give me a break. Its just marketed better to pervs thats all.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts