Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's pretty spot on actuallly. I dig it.
Does Sonny do death matches too? I assume he has a good tolerance for pain. You could probably shove a pineapple in him then quickly rip it out giving him the full-on pink sock without even making him blink.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Curtain Jerkers i classic

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
kiss of death is the best

·
Registered
520 Posts
I like either mine, the Butt Buddies or the Cock N Hole Express that the Blue-Eyed Devil suggested, the best. But AEW is too politically correct and would never even think about naming them either one of those names.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
I like either mine, the Butt Buddies or the Cock N Hole Express that the Blue-Eyed Devil suggested, the best. But AEW is too politically correct and would never even think about naming them either one of those names.
Because its homophobic & crass

·
Registered
520 Posts
Because its homophobic & crass
I don't see the Cock in Hole Express name as being homophobic. That would just reflect what they probably do to each other when they aren't wrestling so it would be like stating the facts.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Is janella for real lol. Who in their right mind compares them to the midnight express I presume he is attempting humour lol.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wasn't sure whether to make a new thread or not, but apparently Corny has filed a cease and desist..

21 - 40 of 65 Posts