Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://streamable.com/nb561

This is really sad for him, but at the same time it's unhealthy to preserve a relationship with such a bitter and toxic individual, so maybe things are better off this way.

Basically this stems from Kenny Bolin forming a relationship with Vince Russo, and standing up for him on the issue between he and Cornette. Kenny also asked Russo if he could join his podcast team which sent Cornette over the edge.

Kenny opens up about this here. I personally don't have any sympathy for Cornette anymore, but it's unfortunate that shit had to come to this and see how deeply it's affecting Kenny.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
if you hate someone, just stay away from them, why does he keep going back for more? feck sake pal, life is too short.

Reactions: spagbol

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
if you hate someone, just stay away from them, why does he keep going back for more? feck sake pal, life is too short.

its pathetic.
He loves hating him. He constantly talks about him, insults him, threatens him and he enjoys doing it so much that he can't stop, or more likely he doesn't want to stop.

I was describing Roman Reigns's detractors.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
He loves hating him. He constantly talks about him, insults him, threatens him and he enjoys doing it so much that he can't stop, or more likely he doesn't want to stop.

I was describing Roman Reigns's detractors.
its very odd behavior, got to be some jealously or something mixed in there to keep bringing someone up over and over, you would want nothing to do with someone if you really did hate them and nothing else.

Reactions: spagbol

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After reading what Bolin's son had to say about Cornette, I'm not surprised that even Kenny's become driven to this point by Corny in spite of their history.

:cornette = The original Toxic Mega Cunt. :tripsscust
That probably has a lot to do with it. But in fairness, Bolin's son was in the right to disclose this information. I would've too.

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
Cornette is fucking crazy smh sad bitter man. Russo is a piece of shit sure but corny is an even bigger piece of shit.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
I'm a huge Cornette fan. I don't let his ways take away from how much I'm able to laugh and enjoy listening to him, but this is something he will forever regret if he chooses to make this permanent. 40 year friendships don't grow on trees.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,263 Posts
That probably has a lot to do with it. But in fairness, Bolin's son was in the right to disclose this information. I would've too.
I'm actually glad that Bolin's son spilled the beans, because I simply LOL'd at how insane the Cornette / Russo feud wound up being (ex. Vince getting a restraining order) up until reading the info that was revealed.

I'm still no fan of Vinnie Ru, but the poor sumbitch certainly doesn't deserve the sheer amount of utterly toxic fuckery that Corny's hurled his way.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts