Wrestling Forum banner

Jim Cornette Defends Himself

8K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  IronMan8 
#1 ·

On a recent edition of his podcast, Jim Cornette discussed the recent allegations against him and his wife that surfaced online. Multiple parties have accused Cornette and his wife, Stacey, of sexual misconduct. Specifically, Cornette has been accused of using his power as a booker in OVW to groom and leverage talents into performing sexual acts with his wife while he watches. Cornette denies doing anything wrong besides having an interesting sex life, and responded directly to the accusations of Phil Earley. Below are some highlights from the podcast.

“I’m not being accused of cheating by my spouse or significant other because whenever that’s happened she’s either known about it or been there when it took place. But my own wife is not mad at me for anything. So apparently that just leaves, when you take all those other things out, fun? That’s what you’re left over with is just fun? Day-off personal time amongst friends. Fun? Isn’t everybody supposed to have their fun? You know, I bet there’s about five or six motherf***ers, I shouldn’t even use a vulgar term, but there’s about five or six individuals on the AEW roster I could question them having fun! I could question them having fun if there was a fucking burrow from Monterrey involved, and I’d get hell and damnation sent down on top of me. Isn’t that the whole idea of all these woke people? That everybody’s supposed to have their fun? I can’t have my fun? Stacey can’t have her fun? You can’t have fun anymore? Isn’t fun what it’s all about, Brian?!”
“I ain’t joking with you, from the professionals in the wrestling industry that have been in our hot tub that we’ve had for fifteen years, I’d say 5-6 tops. And I don’t remember any of them being contracted at the time to any major organizations. That’s what I’m saying – if you take out the manipulating people’s jobs accusation, which we’ve just basically drawn and quartered, as they say, and illustrated it was fucking caca. What you’ve got left is I’ve been charged with having an interesting sex life.”
“The aspiring trainee that says Stacy tried to groom him, this is in 2017, before he managed to escape her, right, from her clutches, is somehow in actuality, Brian, a guy in his late 30s currently living in Billings, Montana. I’m not making this up. I double dare somebody to challenge me on these details. And if you’re doing some math, that means this fresh-faced, innocent trainee who came under the wiles of a wicked, wicked city woman would’ve been almost 35 years old. So, maybe that’s why his wrestling career has not worked out so well because nobody from Google on down can identify this human being as an actual professional wrestler. He may have been to wrestling school or in some way perpetrated something in a ring. He did apparently train in the OVW system at some point around 2017, and that’s — the only other wrestling connection that I’ve been able to find is that one of his social media accounts, his profile picture is a meet and greet pose with Sami Callihan. That’s very interesting.”
“Boils down to some stuff on Facebook and a picture of Stacey’s ass. And I swear to god, somebody actually said this, ‘How can this not be true?! He’s got a picture of Stacey’s ass!’ We’re not dealing with adults anymore. I don’t mean to offend anyone’s delicate sensibilities out there in podcast land, but pictures of Stacey’s ass are not uncommon. She is proud of it and rightfully so! I have taken hundreds of pictures of that ass over the years in many different locations. She doesn’t f***ing just send them out unsolicited. Like here, let me give you one of those blanket marketing texts, here’s my ass. But if the conversation veers in that direction, there’s quite a few of them in existence. So, that’s not a big deal.”

See less See more
Reactions: jpickens
#37 ·
Cornette cuts a hell of a promo.

I can’t think of anyone in the history of wrestling who is a better talker than him.

It’s about time someone stood up to the extremist twitter brigade.

Shame it had to be someone so vulgar though. He’s essentially the Donald Trump of wrestling, which is ironic because Jim hates Trump.
Bobby Heenan talked better than Cornette, which Cornette himself will admit. Even so Cornette is incredibly entertaining. Regardless of if I agree or disagree with what he says. I also get a kick out of Bruce Prichards Cornette/Micky mouse impression. God damn, double cheeseburger, extra cheese, extra onions, extra onions, mother phuckkaa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.