Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
People are attracted to all sorts of types. Some people prefer that physical type and even choose partners based on personality. If Stacey isn’t your cup of tea, that’s cool, but let’s not pretend there is one type of person who is blanket attractive and that is what everyone should be going for.

Predators come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. It’s very possible that Cornette has disguised his sexual urges under the guise of being obsessed with wrestling. But honestly, as dismissive as it is to say, I honestly think his first passion is pro-wrestling to the point that he wouldn’t disrespect her like that by gatekeeping it with his dick. Even one of the “supporting stories” shoots down the suggestion by saying he got a huge push even though he “didn’t take the bait” with the Cornettes (which could mean anything).

The latest and seemingly most credible story comes from a guy who says the stories Phil Earley told are about him. In his story, he apparently distances himself from the Cornettes (although he doesn’t mention Jim once), and Stacey sent him some out of line messages about self-harm. Then this guy got popped on a piss test, which is his fault for not being clean, and then got popped for violating building codes, which is also him doing the wrong thing. He alleges career sabotage by Stacey, but...really? I mean, his “career” wasn’t sabotaged, so either she didn’t try or she doesn’t have power to abuse.

It’s all a bunch of huff and puff, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a bunch of indy guys trying to get themselves noticed on Cornette’s reputation and pop the guys who hate him for points. If Jim abused his power when he was actually in OVW, that would be horrid, but you’d think something about it would have come out.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Seems to me hes innocent but the guy it's a total cuck, not a crime just a weird fetish of wrestlers fucking his wife.

·
The Man
15,340 Posts
Cornette being a cuck would be the least surprising news to come out this year. And something I really don't want to think about. I really don't want to read his response just the thought of it already makes me want to barf.

·
Registered
7 Posts
By the sounds of the podcast, if Cornette is a cuckold then his wife is a cuckquean, happy for him to occasionally dip his rusty racket in the female oil pool even when she's not around. In other words, they have an open relationship which is not uncommon in moneyed circles. Can't believe we're discussing pensioners' sex lives. Fucksake. 😂

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Cornette cuts a hell of a promo.

I can’t think of anyone in the history of wrestling who is a better talker than him.

It’s about time someone stood up to the extremist twitter brigade.

Shame it had to be someone so vulgar though. He’s essentially the Donald Trump of wrestling, which is ironic because Jim hates Trump.

·
Registered
650 Posts
The latest and seemingly most credible story comes from a guy who says the stories Phil Earley told are about him. In his story, he apparently distances himself from the Cornettes (although he doesn’t mention Jim once), and Stacey sent him some out of line messages about self-harm. Then this guy got popped on a piss test, which is his fault for not being clean, and then got popped for violating building codes, which is also him doing the wrong thing. He alleges career sabotage by Stacey, but...really? I mean, his “career” wasn’t sabotaged, so either she didn’t try or she doesn’t have power to abuse.
supposedly everyone in KY in a secton 8 house get a drug test.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
supposedly everyone in KY in a secton 8 house get a drug test.
Putting myself in that guy's shoes, and let's say he's telling the truth -- I can understand how a drug test after you just break up with someone might seem "suspicious." Especially if you're paranoid because you're on drugs. But it's not that weird an occurrence. It's like rain on your wedding day. It's not even ironic.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,228 Posts
Seems to me hes innocent but ...
Does the second part of your sentence really matter? Some guys here have wild fantasies about what is going on in Cornette`s bedroom. Do you guys really care? Would you sleep better, imagine Cornette fkn his wife? :)

That all would be funny, if some people would not just use Cornette as excuse to look away from all the other allegations, like they did before btw.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I odn't know about predatory behaviour, but her facebook lists her as polyamorous, so Cornette definitely seems happy to be cucked.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cornette cuts a hell of a promo.

I can’t think of anyone in the history of wrestling who is a better talker than him.

It’s about time someone stood up to the extremist twitter brigade.

Shame it had to be someone so vulgar though. He’s essentially the Donald Trump of wrestling, which is ironic because Jim hates Trump.
Bobby Heenan talked better than Cornette, which Cornette himself will admit. Even so Cornette is incredibly entertaining. Regardless of if I agree or disagree with what he says. I also get a kick out of Bruce Prichards Cornette/Micky mouse impression. God damn, double cheeseburger, extra cheese, extra onions, extra onions, mother phuckkaa.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Bobby Heenan talked better than Cornette, which Cornette himself will admit. Even so Cornette is incredibly entertaining. Regardless of if I agree or disagree with what he says. I also get a kick out of Bruce Prichards Cornette/Micky mouse impression. God damn, double cheeseburger, extra cheese, extra onions, extra onions, mother phuckkaa.
Hahaha yeah. Now I wonder if the extra mayo double cheeseburger stuff had a double meaning...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts