Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

On a recent edition of his podcast, Jim Cornette discussed the recent allegations against him and his wife that surfaced online. Multiple parties have accused Cornette and his wife, Stacey, of sexual misconduct. Specifically, Cornette has been accused of using his power as a booker in OVW to groom and leverage talents into performing sexual acts with his wife while he watches. Cornette denies doing anything wrong besides having an interesting sex life, and responded directly to the accusations of Phil Earley. Below are some highlights from the podcast.

“I’m not being accused of cheating by my spouse or significant other because whenever that’s happened she’s either known about it or been there when it took place. But my own wife is not mad at me for anything. So apparently that just leaves, when you take all those other things out, fun? That’s what you’re left over with is just fun? Day-off personal time amongst friends. Fun? Isn’t everybody supposed to have their fun? You know, I bet there’s about five or six motherf***ers, I shouldn’t even use a vulgar term, but there’s about five or six individuals on the AEW roster I could question them having fun! I could question them having fun if there was a fucking burrow from Monterrey involved, and I’d get hell and damnation sent down on top of me. Isn’t that the whole idea of all these woke people? That everybody’s supposed to have their fun? I can’t have my fun? Stacey can’t have her fun? You can’t have fun anymore? Isn’t fun what it’s all about, Brian?!”
“I ain’t joking with you, from the professionals in the wrestling industry that have been in our hot tub that we’ve had for fifteen years, I’d say 5-6 tops. And I don’t remember any of them being contracted at the time to any major organizations. That’s what I’m saying – if you take out the manipulating people’s jobs accusation, which we’ve just basically drawn and quartered, as they say, and illustrated it was fucking caca. What you’ve got left is I’ve been charged with having an interesting sex life.”
“The aspiring trainee that says Stacy tried to groom him, this is in 2017, before he managed to escape her, right, from her clutches, is somehow in actuality, Brian, a guy in his late 30s currently living in Billings, Montana. I’m not making this up. I double dare somebody to challenge me on these details. And if you’re doing some math, that means this fresh-faced, innocent trainee who came under the wiles of a wicked, wicked city woman would’ve been almost 35 years old. So, maybe that’s why his wrestling career has not worked out so well because nobody from Google on down can identify this human being as an actual professional wrestler. He may have been to wrestling school or in some way perpetrated something in a ring. He did apparently train in the OVW system at some point around 2017, and that’s — the only other wrestling connection that I’ve been able to find is that one of his social media accounts, his profile picture is a meet and greet pose with Sami Callihan. That’s very interesting.”
“Boils down to some stuff on Facebook and a picture of Stacey’s ass. And I swear to god, somebody actually said this, ‘How can this not be true?! He’s got a picture of Stacey’s ass!’ We’re not dealing with adults anymore. I don’t mean to offend anyone’s delicate sensibilities out there in podcast land, but pictures of Stacey’s ass are not uncommon. She is proud of it and rightfully so! I have taken hundreds of pictures of that ass over the years in many different locations. She doesn’t f***ing just send them out unsolicited. Like here, let me give you one of those blanket marketing texts, here’s my ass. But if the conversation veers in that direction, there’s quite a few of them in existence. So, that’s not a big deal.”

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't feel any differently about him now than I did before. I just wonder if Lesnar, Batista, Rob Conway, Basham Bros (both of them), Tomko and who from else from OVW may have had sex with that heffer while Cornette was watching.

·
Premium Member
14,872 Posts
I listened to the podcast the day it came out.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was trying to use the sympathy card on his wife, with the excuse being "she's not a public figure".

Coming from somebody like him, that's weak. And I also didn't like how he tried to make his wife look strong (despite searching for the sympathy card) by saying she's gotten far worse things said to her than Hana Kimura.

That aside, he approached this a lot differently than I expected, as I was preparing for him to make it worse. But, he didn't. To me, that was the realest I've ever heard him speak.

Still, yuck for him bragging about the ass on that trailer park whale. All things considered, I'm assuming his dick don't work, which is why this is what it is.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
I mean, he was pretty convincing about not knowing this person and not having “pull” even if he did want to do something like that. Not saying he’s telling the truth, but there’s certainly another side to this story.

·
Registered
660 Posts

On a recent edition of his podcast, Jim Cornette discussed the recent allegations against him and his wife that surfaced online. Multiple parties have accused Cornette and his wife, Stacey, of sexual misconduct. Specifically, Cornette has been accused of using his power as a booker in OVW to groom and leverage talents into performing sexual acts with his wife while he watches. Cornette denies doing anything wrong besides having an interesting sex life, and responded directly to the accusations of Phil Earley. Below are some highlights from the podcast.
Phil Earley was acting for Josh Ashcraft who has since bravely come forward - Cornette never denied this relationship in his podcast in fact he admitted to it. At the time Cornette was owner of ovw but also head booker of ROH - so much about not having influence. In same year Mike Braddock said he was approached by Synn about sex. A handful of other wrestlers support these claims or can list other predatory behavior involving Jim at ovw. All of these ppl have had their character attacked & no doubt been sudjected to abuse from the cult of Cornette

·
Registered
334 Posts
Stacey may be a big ole fatso but fatties are known for giving good head. I bet she could buckle a fella's knees somethin' awful and not skip a bit siphoning and milking the last drop of custard from the furthest region of his sack.

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts

I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT!!! It looks like they're ready for one of their fetish parties. Weren't one or two of these allegations partially verified though?

I have always given Cornette nothing but praise and credit for his work on preserving wrestling's past history. He's a human version of a wrestling encyclopedia. However, I've never been a fan of his comparison ramblings of what happened in 1983 or 1986 needs to happen with the current product, coughing fits, opinions, opinions deemed as facts (now I know where they got that line from), likes, dislikes, nitpicking, or a lot of the time, just being a complete douche-bag about anyone and anything. If you don't agree with him, he's always telling people to kiss his :poop: fucking ass. Now that I know what he does behind closed doors, that invitation takes on a whole new meaning!:sick:

Again, he's a great wrestling historian, but there are multiple reasons why he's been fired from every job he's had and also why he doesn't have a current job.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I don't believe Jim Cornette is the type of guy to cross that kind of line. Granted he is eccentric but at the same time he is the type of guy who is extremely honest about who he is in real life. Don't believe everything that gets posted on the internet.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think his main point was the timeline made so sense. This guy alleges this casting couch type scenario happened in 2017, he was gone from OVW over a decade before that, had a short run as a booker there in 2010 when it wasn't a development promotion, and hasn't been involved in a position where he could say "suck my dick or my wifes pussy or you'll never work again" to anyone for a long time. Another thing he said that made sense was a lot of people hate him, a lot of people who came through OVW were/still are more powerful in wrestling than he is, one of them would have brought it up by now if he had been doing anything back when he had some actual power.

I know we're not supposed to be fat/ugly shaming anymore, but his wife is fat and ugly and if someone said to me "bone that while I watch" I'd have taken the release and gone and done something else, without a second thought.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This is already old news. The guy who posted the original "story" supposedly has a history of threatening to photoshop people into a scandal. Cornette went through great length to dissect every single angle of this accusation and had a well thought out rebuttal for all of it.

He's already moved on. Meltzer and Alvarez didn't even bring his name up once when discussing all of the other people accused of sexual crimes.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts