Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK for a while now ive been somewhat disturbed at the posting of that JGangstahippie guy and some other noobs but Jgangstahippie in particular mian;y because of his "great" replies note sarcasm such as "wtf" for one post or giving us a three word senstence that isnt spelt right or doesnt even make sense? Well i think they should be warned n told to smarten up on how and what they post.

B

·
0 Posts
WELegend said in post #1 :
OK for a while now ive been somewhat disturbed at the posting of that JGangstahippie guy and some other noobs but Jgangstahippie in particular mian;y because of his "great" replies note sarcasm such as "wtf" for one post or giving us a three word senstence that isnt spelt right or doesnt even make sense? Well i think they should be warned n told to smarten up on how and what they post.
You're one to talk. Look at your spelling.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'm pretty sure he has already been warned. If he keeps annoying people, he will be banned for sure.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do i post crap like this?

" ME Agee tat was greaT"
or

"wtf"

or

"yar thats god(meant to say good)"

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Actually, WEC....
Viewing Warnings
Warned By Date Warned Reason Warned Post Comment
Subtle Suicide 06-07-2003 Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders [ View Warned Post ] I think its obvious...insults towards admin
.mac 10-14-2003 Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders [ View Warned Post ] I don't like you.
.mac 10-14-2003 Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders [ View Warned Post ] I don't like you.

As you can see, you were warned for 'Disrespect Towards Forum Leaders', not spam. Think next time you make a shitty post like that, otherwise Mr Hankey will warn you for spamming.
Game, Set & Match.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Dude I can't see my warning level but I know it is 45 because if the above you thread, and one of the moderators told me it was for spamming.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
*of the above you thread.
You should be able to click on View User Warnings and see for yourself. Like my previous post says, you were warned 3 times for Disrespecting Forum Leaders. Each time it was 15 points. By the look of it, .mac, now oreZcipylO, hit the warn button twice instead of once, thus giving you 30 points instead of 15. So it wasn't for spamming. If it was for spamming, you'd have 100's of points. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I have no real problems with newbies. I hate it when they go through the Wow Forum and reply to every post, like aol member, who replies to posts that are 9 months old, complaining they don't work and wants them to be re-posted. I was a newbie 9 months ago, now I'm a Super-Mod. Newbies are the future of this site. We don't want to discourage them by making rants about them, we want them to post. They might have fresh topics to discuss or worthy opinions. I try to help newbies as much as I can and I wish everyone else would too. Sure, there are some who are just morons, but I try to ignore them. If I see a newbie spamming too much, I usually send them a PM letting them know and hopefully they stop, rather than warning them straight away.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Kris leaves the room in Ozzy Osbourne fasion...

To Quote Ozzy,"Well Im Outta here, Your all fucking mad man"

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
*BDV leaves the thread like Ozzy Osbourne, pissing his pants and wondering when Sharon's going to prop his ready to drop carcus on stage next*

1 - 20 of 39 Posts