Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Considering Jesus is probably the most revolutionary man after Bill Goldberg, I've taken ten minutes of my life to show my appreciation to the one that makes our hearts tingle.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Read the Ratings/Challenges rules Black Sabbath.

I don't like the banner, it's way too messy, you can't read the text and the blending is bad.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I had to ajust the settings on my monitor to see it was actually a banner. Just looked like a blob of grey. Its way too dark for my liking, the fact i have to strain my eyes to see the pics isn't good either. I think Jesus would be turning in his grave, or whatever. It's ugly.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
I dont like the BG. Its too dark so you can hardly read the text, which sucks. And never put Jesus and Goldberg in the same sentence except when saying may Christ have mercy on Goldberg's soul.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
i cant make out anything on that banner, it looks like a bg with black blobs thrown into it, not liking it

3/10

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
The blending and BG in the banner are plain BAD. I'd give this 2/10. After 2 minutes of straining my eyes, I could read the text and make out Jesus' face. It's too dark.

·
3,113 Posts
I didn't even notice there were pics in it till Xain mentioned it. Ya too dark of bg and pics need to stand out more. 1/10 cause it has jesus in it

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I gotta give it a 1/10. It's too dark and I wouldnt even know who was in the picture if you removed the "jesus was here".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts