Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many threads a day on the TNA forums will need to get closed before people get the fucking point?

Paul Heyman has expressly said he does NOT want to be involved with TNA multiple times.
Multiple, multiple times.

Probably 20 threads involving Heyman have been closed in the past 2 weeks. It occurs several times a day, but people don't get the fucking message.

Heyman isn't coming to TNA, stop jizzing your pants over something that won't happen. Stop cluttering the boards with threads that are going to get closed within hours of you creating them. Basically half that board needs to grow the fuck up.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Same applies for all the fucking surprises Dixie or Jarrett promise and any jackass who still takes them seriously.

From Dixie's Twatter: "OH EM GEE!!! ull never guess who i found today!!! a second brain cell i can rub with my first one to start a fire! pls 30ft rod shoved up my ass. TNA! TNA!"

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
first rant i've enjoyed in days. thank you, kind sir.

the Heyman threads are getting ridiculous. i saw one today that was started "Now if Paul Heyman was going to TNA, even though he isn't."
what the fuck is that about.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
TNA section is one of the smartest sections here at WF. In the TNA section, you will find many smart wrestling fans with lots of wrestling knowledge talking to each other on how great of a product it is and how it is better then WWE.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I think the worst part is that all these reports are essentially saying the same thing, just re-worded. All they ever say is that TNA wants Heyman bad, Heyman wants full control, and TNA won't give it to him.

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
TNA section is one of the smartest sections here at WF. In the TNA section, you will find many smart wrestling fans with lots of wrestling knowledge talking to each other on how great of a product it is and how it is better then WWE.
It truly is a beacon of hope. It's a light in the darkness that is the Wrestling section of the forum. It truly is a pioneer of forum behavior.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, guilty of that at least once. What, I like that there are no commercial interruptions. So sue me.

Anyhow, on insane Heyman fanboyism, the latest thread on Heyman was just created by some board shitting, hideously poor troll attempt. Bootiman (nice handle, you failure at life) is basically trying to find all of the least clever and entertaining ways to insult a moderator.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
TNA is desperate. Paul Heyman is their knight in shining armor. They would probably push Heyman to a 2 year TNA World Championship run in order to join the company.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
BIG SURPRISE!!!!!

Good point, maybe you tweet it to her profile and there will be like 15 threads about it in the TNA section with possible unconfirmed spoilers by Bryan Alvarez before its official release. This will be bigger than a possible Hulk Hogan title run. :D

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
There should be a "Paul Heyman and TNA, no other fucking threads" like with Danielson in the WWE section.

It didn't really stop people from making more anyways. :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts