Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Trent Barreta
The Undertaker
Vance Archer

In all seriousness, is this the weakest any major pro wrestling roster (WWE, Raw, SD, WCW, ECW, TNA) has been?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
this should really just be called "Smackdown Means Nothing."

Raw gets Nexus, Smackdown gets Kane vs. Taker part 17.

·
Registered
50 Posts
WWE needs to put the belt on Punk and get him in a better program. Have him eventually go over the Undertaker clean and win the belt.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Edge and Jericho need to return to SD! I think they will once HHH returns. I also reckon the loss of Batista and HBK were big losses in terms of main event stars, so the WWE needs to build some up, the problem is they're only doing that on RAW.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Faulty logic I think. That belt still has prestige, it's just temporarily over a shit/boring roster overall.
I'm curious as to how the logic is faulty. The roster sucks, and being WHC at the moment means nothing because you're lording over a fantastically weak roster. How is that faulty logic?

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
The WHC meaning nothing: that is probably the whole point, because the WHC IS THE WCW BELT, trying to impose that WCW and the blue coloured show which WCW invented is inferior to WWF/E home grown red coloured show, RAW.

·
Asuka
96,243 Posts
this should really just be called "Smackdown Means Nothing."

Raw gets Nexus, Smackdown gets Kane vs. Taker part 17.
And that's just the main event. Raw's midcard champion is The Miz, who might be the most talked about wrestler in the world at this point in time, and SmackDown's is Dolph Ziggler, a jobber who took an entire year just to get a belt that Drew Mcintyre (a guy who got squashed by Matt Hardy in 2 minutes) won on his first try. :lmao

·
HEADBANGA
21,324 Posts
It is complete bullshit that Christian isn't atleast in the main event with that roster.
Yeah that's very true. Even if the roster is looking lackluster at the moment there at lot of guys who can be top dog of SD but have to take a backseat to the Kane/Taker feud.

·
Premium Member
11,816 Posts
The best thing WWE could do right now is have Edge & Chris Jericho regain the WWE Tag Team Championships and help out Smackdown by appearing regularly on the show and getting involved in main event storylines.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts