Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what it says in the title, what do you think ? i think he has a very good chance, i have to admit i didn't like him when he first came in but i think hes improved so much, he ring work is actually very good, and he is really blossoming in his new role and lets not forget hes only 27, he has the look and very good heel character, could make a serious main event heel.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Jessie Godderz doesn't have the look. He has improved but that doesn't mean he's the future. TNA would have to be desperate for talent if Godderz is the future of TNA.

Magnus is apparently the future of TNA so it wouldn't surprise me really.

·
The Middle Rope
2,451 Posts
He needs to work on his in ring style. The way he throws punches & walks to the ring kinda reminds me of UK tv personality Dale Winton - yes he's a homosexual.

He has the tools from a physical stand point but just needs to adopt a style in the ring.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I was thinking this last week, not the future, but he's getting alot better. He can work, he can talk, he has the look. I could see him as a upper mid card/mainevent heel honestly. I think he has something.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
based on how they look, Magnus is the future of TNA, but Jessie is not? image wise I think Jessie has the better look. he is more muscular and I think the more attractive guy.
but I don't know if I see Jessie as the future of TNA. I myself still can't help but to associate him with CBS Big Brother. for me it could take awhile before that goes away.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Not the future of TNA but I think he has the potential to be a stalwart of the company. In less than a year he's come on in leaps and bounds. Who knows where he'll be by the time he turns 30, if he's booked right. He'll never be a mega-star or a true main-eventer but yeah - I can see him playing a role in the upper mid-card if he continues to improve and is given a fair chance.

In some ways I think he has more potential than Magnus. Not now obviously, as Magnus has a few more years head start, but Magnus seems to have stalled a bit in terms of progress - he's always had potential but he just doesn't seem to be quite hitting it. Godderz has a lot more room for development, I think. He has a great physique, confidence, sells well and most importantly, has a natural douchiness that is perfect for the kind of heel he could eventually become. Despite the push Magnus is getting at the moment, it wouldn't actually surprise me if they end up at around the same level on the card in a few years down the line. I can't see Magnus truly breaking through to the main event like Roode did, whereas I see Godderz doing a lot better than many expect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.