Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what all of Reaction should be, reality. Jesse's segment was really strong on the show tonight. Obviously not everybody's story is as intense as Jesse's but I think a mix of life stories/wrestlers joking around/and all around reality would make it a really good show. Make it a show about the people behind the characters rather than a bunch of sloppy worked interviews in a "shoot" format.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Bischoff was praising it a lot on twitter and praising Jesse in general. Those who say Eric isnt helping are morons.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Bischoff was praising it a lot on twitter and praising Jesse in general. Those who say Eric isnt helping are morons.
How is praise help? Eric isn't involved with Reaction, Jason Hervey is. Hervey has been the only good to come from this Hogan/Bischoff takeover. He's brought the new backstage camera and while I think Reaction is a bit redundant right after Impact, those praise worthy segments are the creations of Hervey.

And ultimately, none of this matters. It's not bringing new eyes to the product. It's not getting these guys onto other televisions shows and stations. It's not raising ratings or buyrates.

Eric Bischoff is living off a two year period of success that happened 15 years ago. Just as people need to lay off the Heyman is God ethos, they need to wake up and realize that Bischoff is worthless beyond reality TV prospects for VH1.

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts
How is praise help? Eric isn't involved with Reaction, Jason Hervey is. Hervey has been the only good to come from this Hogan/Bischoff takeover. He's brought the new backstage camera and while I think Reaction is a bit redundant right after Impact, those praise worthy segments are the creations of Hervey.

Regardless of what you think of Eazy-E you can't deny that he has defiantly helped on the production side. My understanding is that they are business partners, so more than likely you weren't going to get Harvy without Eric and vice versa. So at the end of the day, Eric is helping to deliver a better TV product.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
ECW was doing this stuff 15 years ago.

iMPACT would be gritty, like Reaction, if the TNA braintrust had the balls to admit that fake WWE doesn't work. They're too proud to change the course though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts