Wrestling Forum banner

Jerry Lawler

1193 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Thumbinthebum
Anyone think Jerry Lawler is FINALLY going to get his WrestleMania match?

Like he said on RAW, 18 years in the WWE and never a WrestleMania match...he got a title shot earlier this year, why not a WM match...

The only question is who would Lawler face? Michael Cole or a non-Champion Miz (if he loses the title at Elimination Chamber).

Thoughts?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Lawler vs. Cole

People hate Cole and want to see him get his a** kicked by Lawler.
I don't. I'd rather see Cole fight Undertaker, Yoshi Tatsu, or even The Shockmaster. At least the Shockmaster shocked the world.

And I'd have Lawler be released for being a terrible announcer.

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
I don't think they would mention it if he wasn't. They've been mentioning that he can't touch Cole for a months now so I would imagine the fans will get to see Lawler beat up Cole. If this were a normal feud I would imagine Cena and King against Miz, Riley, and Cole. We still might get that actually...

· Registered
669 Posts
I think Jerry Lawler should get his Wrestlemania Moment as the WWE Champion. I'd like to see Lawler win the title at the Elimination Chamber PPV from the Miz. Then have Miz interrupt the RAW Elimination Chamber Match, causing Cena to lose to CM Punk. From there, Jerry Lawler would defend against Punk for the WWE Title with Michael Cole in Punks Corner and Jim Ross in the King's Corner. That would make me consider ordering the PPV, especially to see Jim Ross and Michael Cole in a slobberknocker

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
It will be King vs Cole which will be the Bret vs Vince of WM 27.

Terrible and a crowd killer.
Not if WWE can learn from the mistake they made last year. If they decide to have King/Cole in a straight up singles match and they have it last like two minutes and Cole gets his ass kicked the whole time the crowd will be thrilled.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
Not if WWE can learn from the mistake they made last year. If they decide to have King/Cole in a straight up singles match and they have it last like two minutes and Cole gets his ass kicked the whole time the crowd will be thrilled.
Exactly, here's how it would go. Cole's entrance. King's entrance. The bell rings. Cole runs around the ring, Lawler chases him. Cole rolls into the ring (by the announcers desk) and tries to roll out the other side, Lawler cuts him off. Punch. Punch. Punch. Back suplex. King pulls down the strap. King goes to the middle rope. King hits the fist drop. 1, 2, 3, Lawler wins.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.